22nd February 2012, 12:46 PM
pamela chinnien

How may I get Information about clinical psychology at Pune university? I'm a foreigner student and have completed B.A(psycholog) from UNISA university(South Africa)

I have one module to complete my BA in psycholog from UNISA university from South Africa. my exam is on 30th of may. i want to continue my masters in clinical psychology at pune university. Iwant to know when i should start apply for it and when the semester start about the cost also as i am a foreigner student and about the facilities offerd by the university to foreigners.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which are the universities? I have finished my masters in Clinical Psychology
  2. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  3. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  4. Eligibility criteria for doing Masters in Clinical Psychology? -- [New]
  5. When will be the Entrance Exam to join M.Phil in Clinical Psychology after completion of MA in Psychology?
  6. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  7. What is the eligibility to pursue MSc in Clinical Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Date of entrance exam for M.Phil in Clinical psychology from IHBAS? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
  10. Procedure to join Clinical Psychology course after completion of B.Sc in Psychology? List of Institutes offering this course in Distance Learning? Career Options for me after completion of this course?
  11. Will I be able to study Master's in Clinical Psychology if completed PGD and have 10 years of work experience?
  12. Can I do M.Phil or PhD in Clinical Psychology?
  13. How to pursue MSc in Clinical Psychology? Best colleges in Delhi, Chennai, Pune and Karnataka
  14. How to do MSc clinical psychology in UK?
  15. Where can I get admission for M.Phil in Clinical Psychology having completed MA in Psychology from Open University and Graduation with History?
  16. Vacancy in Army or Air Force for Clinical psychology student?
  17. Requirements to get admission in NIMHANS for M.Sc and Ph.D in Clinical Psychology?
  18. Is Ph.d in clinical psychology possible after completion of M.Phil in PSW
19th March 2012, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get Information about clinical psychology at Pune university? I'm a foreigner student and have completed B.A(psycholog) from UNISA university(South Africa)

IWOULD LIKE TO HAVE OLD QUESTION PAPERS IN ALL SUJBECTS for MA CLINICAL PSYCOLOGY. university of pune.
MY EMAIL ID gpp_prasanna @yaho.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?