9th October 2011, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

How may i appear in NET/SET exam? I am a TYBA student appearing externally from university of Pune

I am a t.y.b.a student appearing externally from university of Pune.How can i appear for the Netset exams and what is the procedure for it.My subjects are political science,general english,optional english,optional english-1,optional english -2,geography.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to pursue MA through correspondence in German from Pune University? Is there any entrance exam be held for the same? I have completed the advance diploma in German from Pune university
  2. Can an arts student from Sophia college in Mumbai get admitted to to TYBE in Pune University?
  3. How to take admission in MBA in Pune University? I am doing TYBA in Pune University
  4. What is the syllabus for M.Pharm student for NETSET?
  5. Can I appear for NETSET exam after passing B.A in Nagpur University
  6. Procedure for admission for M.Com from Pune University? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I apply online for SET exam if I am a student of M.A Semester IV in Pune University?
  8. How to do LLB after securing 53% in TYBA economics exam?
  9. Can I complete graduation course after failing in TYBA?
  10. Eligibility of doing masters in English after Masters in computers? Colleges in Pune offering the same externally and details of books and subjects?
  11. Eligibility of doing masters in English after doing bachelor in computer science? Preferred colleges for the same the same for externally from Pune? Books and subjects details for the same?
  12. Is it possible to complete graduation after a gap from Pune University? -- [New]
  13. Direct FYBA is possible after Diploma without 12th?
  14. Is it possible to opt for FYBA after Diploma (Electronics ad Telecommunication)?
  15. How to do LLB from Mumbai University after completing FY, SY and TYBA
  16. List of good B.Ed colleges of Pune and Kochi?
  17. Question papers for TYBA from Mumbai University?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for NETSET? I am B.Com graduate and have done 5 levels of german language. After my graduation I worked in TCS for 2 years and currently I am pursuing MBA through correspondence from Symbiosis, Pune
15th February 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may i appear in NET/SET exam? I am a TYBA student appearing externally from university of Pune

i want question paper of t.y.b.a. english literture
12th September 2012, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may i appear in NET/SET exam? I am a TYBA student appearing externally from university of Pune

I AM EXTERNAL STUDENT I WANT TO KNOW THAT LAST DATE OF TYBA FORM SUBMISSION.
25th December 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

I am external student of MA Sem.IV can I apply for set Exam, held in Feb., 2013? if yes what is procedure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?