20th June 2015, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college?

I am completed b.e in last year, how can i apply for the post of lecture in government polytechnic college.

Related Questions:
  1. Is candidates with backlogs eligible to apply for post of lecturer in Government polytechnics?
  2. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  3. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  4. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  5. How can I apply for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  7. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  8. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  10. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  11. What is the procedure followed for applying lecturer job in government polytechnic college? -- [New]
  12. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  13. How to apply for government lecturer jobs in government polytechnic colleges? How to apply for the post?
  14. Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges?
  15. How to apply for lecturer post in government polytechnic after finishing diploma as well as B.E in Polymer Science and Technology
  16. How can I apply for lecturer post in Polytechnic college?
  17. What is the procedure to follow for getting a lecturer job in goverment polytechnic college?
  18. What is the procedure to apply for lecturer post in Polytechnic college?
3rd July 2015, 06:22 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college?

One who wishes to join Polytechnic college as lecturer has to apply for the NET entrance exam which is conducted by the UGC department .

NET stands for National Eligibility Test . It is an entrance conducted at national level for the candidates who wishes to get teaching jobs in government university.This exam is conducted twice in a year in the month of June and December

The eligibility criteria for the NET exam are as under :-

-The candidate must be an Indian .

-The candidate must have passed the Master's degree with at least 55% marks from a recognized university.

-The candidate age must be below 35 years. Age relaxation is provided to candidates of reserved categories as per gov. rules .

-There is no upper age limit to apply for the NET exam .

The selection process involves of

* Written exam , and

* Interview .

The written test is conducted for two papers.

Paper I is for General Studies and Mental Ability of 150 marks .

Paper II is for core subjects in B.E of 300 marks .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?