20th November 2015, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Study Loan to study B.Pharmacy?

Dear sir am very much interested in b.pharmacy but unfortunately money breaks my career so I wants to apply a study loan Now am studying +31st year cbz .I wants to study b pharmacy pls sir kindly tell me how could I apply for a study loan.

Related Questions:
  1. Why do Poor always fail to Get a Study Loan or Entry In some Colleges?
  2. Is it difficult to get Education Loan to study MBA in India for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan?
  3. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  4. Can I get Education Loan to study in India if holding a Personal Loan and Credit Cards?
  5. How can I apply to get Education Loan easily to study MBBS if my father is a serviceman in ECIL?
  6. What is BPLR in respect to educational loan? How to apply for educational loan to study MBBS?
  7. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Education Loan to study M.Pharmacy?
  8. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to apply for study loan to pursue MBBS being 29 years old?
  10. Eligibility to get Education Loan to study MS(Pharmacy)?
  11. Is there any loan available to study in UK?
  12. Should I apply for Personal Loan to study MBA if pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  13. Possibility to study B.Tech with Personal Loan if fail to achieve Bank Education Loan?
  14. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  15. How to apply for studies in London? What is the procedure and how to apply for scholarship and loan?
  16. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  17. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study MDS in UK?
  18. For how much amount I can apply Education Loan to study B.Tech through JEE Main?

26th November 2015, 01:55 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Study Loan to study B.Pharmacy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir am very much interested in b.pharmacy but unfortunately money breaks my career so I wants to apply a study loan Now am studying +31st year cbz .I wants to study b pharmacy pls sir kindly tell me how could I apply for a study loan.
To get education loan for your professional course i.e. B.Pharmacy which you wish to pursue, you will have to contact your college.

Every college is collaborated with one or more bank.

After knowing that bank, you will have to visit the nearest branch of that bank.

Represent the relevant documents needed for proof.

After approval of your documents, education loan will be granted to you without any hurdle.

Educational Loan or Study Loan are provided at lower interest so that students or parents can afford them easily.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?