9th September 2013, 09:30 PM
purnimasachan

How can I apply for summer training? I am doing B.Tech Electronics and communication branch

I want to summer training in iit kanpur after 3rd year. I am doing b.tech of electronics and communication branch. Please tell how can i apply for summer training?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join the Indian Police after B.Tech?
  2. How to do summer training in electronics and communication?
  3. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  4. How can I apply in core electronics companies for summer training?
  5. How to apply for summer training in Indian Railways? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electronics and communication student
  6. Can Girls join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCM? Procedure to join?
  7. Summer training in delhi for btech third year electronics?
  8. How to do summer training if I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication?
  9. How to do training in summer vacations after passing electronics and communication?
  10. How to do summer training in BHEl Haridwar if I am a student of electronics and communication engineering?
  11. How to do summer internship? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student having electronics and communication branch
  12. How may I do summer training for electronics in Kolkata? I'm 3rd year B.Tech(electronics and communication) student
  13. Companies for summer training in Electronics or Communication? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Communication student
  14. Detailed information about Summer Training programme in NTPC-Farakka? -- [New]
  15. Summer training in National Instrument and Texas Instruments after 2nd year Engineering in ECE branch? Other companies providing summer training?
  16. Summer training from a good company in delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Training in Signal System or Analog Communication?
  18. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate from 3rd year of ECE? Last date to apply for this?
15th July 2016, 02:11 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for summer training? I am doing B.Tech Electronics and communication branch

The application form to do summer training from Indian Institute of Technology is released in month of March to April on the official website of respective IITs. You can fill the form online and get it signed by your Head of Department of your stream and submit it online. Only top ten students of each stream is allowed to apply for summer training from IITs.

After application process is over, candidates are shortlisted for summer training and if your performance in semesters is better than others then you will be selected. However, most of the candidates selected are from IITs, NITs itself, very less candidates are selected from other engineering colleges for training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?