13th March 2013, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for training? I am a student of MBA

sir i am a student of mba n want to do training in hrm field how can i apply for traning plz tell me at [email protected]

15th January 2016, 07:28 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How can I apply for training? I am a student of MBA

MBA is a well known post graduation option that every person can think of taking up. The best part about this course is the fact that it has no limitations for what people have done in their graduation. It is completely independent and has high returns on investments. It is an acronym for Masters in Business Administration or Post Graduate Diploma in Administration aka PGDM.

Now that you are already studying MBA, it means you are well aware of the technicalities involved in it. It is a professional program and has a lot of value in the market.

Speaking of internships, they are usually given from the campuses of your college wherever you are studying. I would not be quoting names here but all the good colleges have companies coming in them and taking up students for internships, summer works, PPOs etc. Its needed of you to get in touch with the administration department of your college and check for this.

If they have any companies lined up for the trainings or internships, they would surely have things set up. However, on the other hand there are many more colleges that do not provide any provision of getting opportunities for trainings or internships. Thus, if you are by chance in one of those colleges then its going to be a bit of a problem.

However, there are many companies that are ready to give for unpaid internships and for them you can apply easily. I would urge you to make a good profile on naukri.com/monster.com/shine jobs/timesjobs and upload your resume there. Since you are an MBA, and MBAs are in huge demand in the market, I am sure you would be able to get an opportunity to do internships.

If not, another way to do so is to bring your contacts to use and check if anyone is placed in any company that grants trainings or apprenticeships to students. In this manner, many a times you can come across people who have high posts in good companies and can get you a ticket for the training of a month or two.

Also HRM field is know for doing networking and collaborating so, if you start doing it as soon as you can, it would benefit you in the longer run. There are plenty of opportunities in the HR Field and I am sure that you should not have a hard time getting a good company for your internship.

Apart from all this, I would still urge you to start preparing for your placements are they are more important from career point of view. If you have good knowledge, many companies would ignore your not having done an internship and instead get you placed at a very good job and position.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?