23rd July 2015, 02:34 PM
rajeshashumishra

How can I apply for UPSC as general candidate?

sir how can i apply in upsc i'm open cast and my percentage is not good so i can apply for upsc exam plzz sir say its my dream plzz sir say me

24th July 2015, 01:57 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I apply for UPSC as general candidate?

UPSC stands for Union Public Service Commission.

UPSC conducts several examination for recruitment throughout the year. The names of most of UPSC examinations are mentioned below:

* NDA/NA Examination
* CDS Examination
* Civil Services Examination for IAS, IPS, IRS, IFS etc.
* Combined Medical Service Examination
* Indian Engineering Services
* Indian Forest Services
* Special Class Railway Apprenticeship

# Now one thing I would like make it clear that there is no any requirement of any fixed percentage marks in graduation in order to be eligible for any UPSC Examination.

# Merely possession of any graduation degree (irrespective of any percentage marks) will make you eligible for UPSC examination.

# The required educational qualification, age-limit, number of attempts etc vary from examination to examination. There is different eligibility conditions for each and every UPSC examination.

# In order to get more detailed information regarding UPSC examination, one should visit the official website of UPSC i.e. http://upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?