12th January 2013, 05:45 PM
tarun16goyal16

How can I apply for various companies while pursuing B.Tech from ECE

hey i am pursuing b.tech from ece in 8th sem
and how can i apply for various cmpny's
tell me every thing

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer internship after 6th semester? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE
  2. List of companies offering summer internship after pursuing B.Tech ECE?
  3. List of core companies for B.Tech(ECE) graduates? How and when I can apply for ISRO?
  4. How can I apply for various companies while pursuing B.Tech from ECE
  5. Job in Electronics companies for B.Tech(ECE) graduate?
  6. Which country and college is the best for ECE? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE
  7. How to do summer internship while pursuing B.Tech in ECE? How to apply for it?
  8. How to apply for training in HCL and other companies while pursuing B.Tech in IT?
  9. How to get Internship in top Companies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  10. List of Companies recruiting BTech ECE freshers in Kochi?
  11. Which Companies I can prefer for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE stream?
  12. How to approach ECE companies for summer training after 3 years of engineering?
  13. List of Core Companies in Visakhapatnam for the candidates of B.Tech in ECE to apply for Job? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  15. Electronics companies which offer Training for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student? How can I apply for Internship without reference? -- [New]
  16. How to apply for Internships in Companies for my project work being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in ECE?
  17. Can I get a good job in Hardware after pursuing B.E ECE? Name so the core companies?
  18. Which are the electronic companies that offer internships? How to apply for the internship? I have completed 3rd B.Tech in ECE
16th February 2013, 09:51 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for various companies while pursuing B.Tech from ECE

Being a final year student, you can apply for on campus/off campus recruitments. Final year students are usually considered for trainee level recruitments. You can also submit applications through the web portal of the concerned firm. Qualifying GATE will help you to find a job with PSU. Attending CDS exam is useful to join Naval Academy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?