4th February 2018, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I avail my M.Sc in physics degree if I got 50% marks in M.Sc?

I got 50% marks in M.Sc in Physics. Now, as I belong to general category I can not opt for NET/GATE/SET. Then is the degree useless? I want to work in government sector related to Physics. How can I avail my M.Sc degree in Physics after getting 50% in M.Sc?

25th April 2018, 01:34 AM
sha2nk90

Default Re: How can I avail my M.Sc in physics degree if I got 50% marks in M.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 50% marks in M.Sc in Physics. Now, as I belong to general category I can not opt for NET/GATE/SET. Then is the degree useless? I want to work in government sector related to Physics. How can I avail my M.Sc degree in Physics after getting 50% in M.Sc?
With 50% marks in Post graduation, unfortunately you are not eligible for NET/SET. But you can apply for GATE. In GATE application there is no minimum percentage requirement. You can apply for the GATE examination under the category Physical science/ Life science, (which ever is applicable.)

After you qualify GATE, you can explore options from the GATE score. So do not get disheartened, you have option open for GATE. Study hard and clear the GATE exam with good percentile to explore options.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?