10th September 2013, 10:48 PM
Chrispin.M

How can I become an aeronautical engineer in future?

In the University of polytechnic in Namibia Windhoek Which course is the best for being able to continue with aeronautical engineer in the future after completing secondary school in the level of Namibia Windhoek

27th October 2017, 01:14 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an aeronautical engineer in future?

Eligibility criteria required to become aeronautical engineer :-

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Maths or equivalent qualification with at least 60% marks in the aggregate from a recognized college/ institute.

-The candidate should possess B.E/B.Tech degree in aeronautical engineering or any other equivalent branches of engineering.

After having b.tech degree, one can apply for M.Tech program in aeronautical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?