12th January 2017, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

How can I become an Archaeologist after the completion of my Intermediate? Do I have to write any entrance exam for admission?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th Science stream, I want to become an Archaeologist after completing class 12th. I want to know what is the procedure to become an Archaeologist after the completion of my Intermediate? Do I have to write any entrance exam for admission? Please tell me how can I apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become an Archaeologist after doing B.Sc or BA in Geography?
  2. What is the qualification required to become an Archaeologist? Is it possible to become an Archaeologist?
  3. Can I have a career in archaeology being a student of science stream with computer science
  4. Can I write any entrance for job in Railways after intermediate?
  5. What is the qualification required to become an Archaeologist?
  6. Can I write Entrance Exam for B.Ed course after completion of Intermediate? What syllabus I have to prepare for this?
  7. What all courses are available for plus one after passing 10th?
  8. Which stream should I choose in class 12th to become an Archaeologist? How much should I score in class 12th for admission?
  9. Is graduation enough or do I have to write an entrance exam to join ICWA intermediate? What is the fees of ICWA intermediate? Is there any concession for merit students?
  10. Is graduation enough to study ICWA? Do I have to write any entrance exam to join ICWA intermediate? What is the fee structure of ICWA intermediate? Is there any concession for merit students? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Should I study M.A. in History to become an Archaeologist?
  12. Should I have to study PhD to become an Archaeologist being a B.A. candidate?
  13. Can I write Air Force entrance exam after completing Intermediate? How much percentage should we score in 12th?
  14. Can i write EAMCET exam even after failing in Intermediate?
  15. Which entrance exams can I write after completing my intermediate and securing 77%?
  16. Can I write NDF entrance exam? I am a intermediate 2nd year student
  17. Which courses one should do after 12th to become a CA?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for CBI jobs after completing Intermediate with 85% marks? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
15th October 2017, 05:58 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I become an Archaeologist after the completion of my Intermediate? Do I have to write any entrance exam for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th Science stream, I want to become an Archaeologist after completing class 12th. I want to know what is the procedure to become an Archaeologist after the completion of my Intermediate? Do I have to write any entrance exam for admission? Please tell me how can I apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

As you have done 10+2 and want to make your career as archaeologist, then B.A in ancient Indian history and archaeology course is best option for you to join archaeology field. Here below are details regarding bachelor course in ancient Indian history and archaeology course:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for B.A in ancient Indian history and archaeology course is 10+2 or equivalent qualification from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks obtained.

>> Duration of bachelors of arts in ancient Indian history and archaeology course is 3 years.

>> Some of reputed institutes also conduct entrance exam for BA course and entrance exam is based on English, General knowledge,General aptitude etc.

Institutes Offer BA Ancient Indian History and Archaeology course:-

1) Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur

2) Nobel College, sagar

3) AP Sen Memorial Girls College, Utter Pradesh

4) Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad

5) Adarsh Janta Mahavidyalaya, Lakhimpur Kheri
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?