20th February 2016, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

Can i write EAMCET exam even after failing in Intermediate?

I have secured 75 percent marks in intermediate but failed in a subject. Can i still write the EAMCET entrance examination? I will pass my failed exam in this supplementary.

20th February 2016, 06:06 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can i write EAMCET exam even after failing in Intermediate?

You are interested to take the entrance test of AP EMCET. This entrance test is conducted every year for taking admission in professional courses such as B.Tech, B.Pharma etc.

>>For getting eligible for the test, the student must pass intermediate with Physics, Mathematics and chemistry subject as optional subject or vocational courses in the field of engineering.

>>You have passed intermediate with 75% marks but unfortunately fail in one subject. So overall you fail in intermediate exam. So you are not eligible for the entrance test. In my opinion, firstly you have to fill supplementary exam and clear that subject. You can try for this entrance test in next year.

>>If you still have any confusion, then you can go through the detailed advertisement of previous year which I am providing to you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AP EAMCET.pdf(746.3 KB, 100 views)
20th February 2016, 08:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have secured 75 percent marks in intermediate but failed in a subject. Can i still write the EAMCET entrance examination? I will pass my failed exam in this supplementary.
No, you can't write EAMCET exam.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks from a recognized university with PCM or PCB subject are eligible for EAMCET exam.

Your age must be above 16 years.
20th February 2016, 11:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to write EAMCET examination even after failing in Intermediate. But, to get admission in Graduation course through EAMCET rank, you must have to clear the subject before the time of admission by appearing in Supplementary examinations else, you cannot get admission in Graduation course. Since, you have secured 75 percent marks in Intermediate, I suggest you to clear your subject as soon as possible, so, that you can get admission in Graduation course with EAMCET rank.
21st February 2016, 01:14 PM
Mummasani Naveena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
OK if you pass your supplementary exam then you are eligible for writing EAMCET exam there is no problem
26th July 2016, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

I am interested in doing MBBS but I couldn't get seat this year .can I write neet exam next year after joint in b pharmacy .please tell me what to do?
16th March 2017, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

I have written 2016 eamcet but not qualified once again write eamcet if possible or not
10th March 2018, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Can you please tell me till what time duration we can write eamcet after intermediate as my sister have completed intermediate approximately 10 years before now she wants to write eamcet exam for pharmacy us she eligible to write 2018 eamcet exam
Please reply as soon as possible
Thank you
23rd June 2022, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

I am failed intermediate exam 4 subject's you can ejible for eamcet entrance exam
23rd June 2022, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

I failed in one subject in inter can i appear in eamcet exam i will clear my failed subject in this supplymentry
28th June 2022, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I write eamcet exam even failed in one subject in intermediate 2 nd yr
26th April 2023, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I write emcet exam even failed intermediate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?