26th August 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I give MHT-CET or any other Entrance Exam after the completion of 12th Board Exam? Which Entrance Exam should I give for Architecture?

After 12th board exam can i give both MHT-CET as well as entrance exam for architecture? and which entrance exam should be given for architecture? thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for AIIMS entrance exam after failing 12th at the age of 24 years? Any chance for MHT CET exam also?
  2. Entrance exam to give to join Architecture? Date of sale of the application forms of the entrance exam?
  3. Am I eligible for AIIMS entrance exam after failing in 12th?
  4. Can I give Mht-cet exam while studying in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it necessary to appear in NEET and MHT-CET to study Genetic Engineering? -- [New]
  6. Will I be eligible for MHT CET exam after migrating from Maharashtra to Andhra Pradesh for 12th standard?
  7. How to get solved papers for MHT CET engineering exam?
  8. Can I join engineering degree or BSc IT if I appear for 12th science electronics privately? Can I give MHT CET, AIEEE entrance exam if I am a 12th private candidate? Will 12th mark sheet affect my career and job?
  9. Details about the admission procedure for MBBS? Any other exams to give apart from MHT CET and AMUPMDC exam? What is the course fees?
  10. How can I become an architecture after passing 12th? Is it necessary to give CET entrance with NATA?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Architecture Diploma course?
  12. Do we need to give any entrance exam after 12th to get admission in MBBS in D.Y.Patil? Minimum marks required in MHT CET?
  13. Can I apply for Uttarkhand PMT if I did my schooling outside Uttarkhand?
  14. Can I appear for MHT CET after doing board exam from Haryana?
  15. Which book is best for MHT CET exam preparation? Last years solutions of MHT CET exam?
  16. Which Entrance Exam should I give after completion of 12th class to become a Chartered Accountant?
  17. Important dates of MHT CET entrance exam?
  18. Can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course being a Commerce candidate? Eligibility to appear in D.Arch entrance exam?
27th August 2011, 12:01 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give MHT-CET or any other Entrance Exam after the completion of 12th Board Exam? Which Entrance Exam should I give for Architecture?

Dear Friend

You can surely apply for MHT-CET after passing 12th and also in the year when you will
be appearing 12th board exams.

Bachelor of Architecture
If you have to do B.Arch. then despite MHT-CET you should appear following entrance exams.
IIT-JEE
Once you qualify IIT-JEE then at the time of counseling you will be able to appear
a test of Drawing etc. to get admission in B.Arch. If you qualify in IIT-JEE but fail in
test of drawing for B.Arch. then you can take admission in other engg. branches
according to your rank in IIT-JEE.
AIEEE (B.Arch.)
From last year AIEEE has started to conduct separate entrance exam for B.Arch. and B.E./B.Tech.
You can appear either of the test or both.
NATA
This entrance exam is only for admission in Architecture.
The registration for NATA starts in March (or later) and the examination is conducted
from May (or earlier) to September last day.
You can apply for NATA anytime in the given period and take any test date and test center
as per your wish and availability of seat on that test center on that date.
NATA covers most of the top government institutions of Architecture.
31st October 2011, 08:58 PM
pawarvinod

Default Re: Can I give MHT-CET or any other Entrance Exam after the completion of 12th Board Exam? Which Entrance Exam should I give for Architecture?

You must give AIEEE second paper for B.Arch. Or NATA . You can give mht cet but you must not go for it since you want to be an architecture.
8th November 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Where to give mh-cet exam
13th November 2011, 12:44 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear Friend,You can surely apply for MHT-CET after passing 12th and also in the year when you will be appearing 12th board exams.
Bachelor of Architecture
If you have to do B.Arch. then despite MHT-CET you should appear following entrance exams.
IIT-JEE
Once you qualify IIT-JEE then at the time of counseling you will be able to appear
a test of Drawing etc. to get admission in B.Arch. If you qualify in IIT-JEE but fail in
test of drawing for B.Arch. then you can take admission in other engg. branches
according to your rank in IIT-JEE.
AIEEE (B.Arch.)
From last year AIEEE has started to conduct separate entrance exam for B.Arch. and B.E./B.Tech.
You can appear either of the test or both.
NATA
This entrance exam is only for admission in Architecture.
The registration for NATA starts in March (or later) and the examination is conducted
from May (or earlier) to September last day.
10th March 2012, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

is giving mht-cet entrance exam enough for taking up b.arch?
31st January 2013, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Right now I'm in 12th Science and I want to pursue Architecture so for what all entrance exams should I appear in?
22nd May 2016, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

In this year I have given mhcet exam but not NATA or. Jee main exam. So can. Pursue architecher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?