19th November 2016, 04:00 PM
komalkomalraval185@gmail.

How can I become a Collector? What is the qualification criteria required?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th and now I want to become a Collector so I want to know what is the qualification criteria required? Which entrance exam should I appear? Please answer as soon as possible.

20th November 2016, 07:34 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Collector? What is the qualification criteria required?

No, with 12th qualification you are not eligible for recruitment as collector. Candidates have to appear and qualify in Civil Services examination conducted by UPSC every year for final recruitment.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 21-32 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.

For more information about entrance examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
21st November 2016, 02:30 PM
trsiitd

Default Re: How can I become a Collector? What is the qualification criteria required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by komalkomalraval185@gmail. View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th and now I want to become a Collector so I want to know what is the qualification criteria required? Which entrance exam should I appear? Please answer as soon as possible.
To become a collector, you need to be a graduate first. Graduation in any stream is the minimum qualification.
To become a collector you need to give Civil Service Exam conducted by UPSC every year. The exam takes place in 3 levels. The first level will be of prelims where the candidates will be selected for the next level which is mains comprehensive exam. After clearing mains you will be called for interview.
based on your marks in Mains exam and Interview, a merit list will put based on which your recruitment takes place.
For further details you can visit UPSC official website.
3rd June 2018, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi. I am vaishnavi dive and I got 84% in 12th .I want to be collector so what should I do next?
Please reply
18th March 2019, 04:15 AM
Unregistered

Hello compartmental passouts are also eligible for this UPSC entrance
19th July 2019, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

What should I learn to pass in the exam
23rd July 2019, 02:21 AM
Deepanshu3010

Quote:
To become a IAS, one should have bachelor's degree in any respect and thus one has to appear in UPSC civil services examination which has different stages i.e mains, prelims and interview.
Thus one has to clear all the stages to become a IAS.
Age limit to become IAS is 21-32 years.Age relaxation is given to SC/ST/OBS candidate of 5/5/3 years respectively in upper limit.
4th August 2019, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

I have completed degree in B.com computers next as join IAS eligible in ias
6th August 2019, 01:30 AM
palabhishek1499

Quote:
To become IAS(or collector) a candidate has to apply for UPSC Civil services exam.
This exam is conducted every year by the UPSC.
Eligibility conditions for UPSC CSE:
(1)Indian citizens are eligible
(2)candidate must possess a bachelor's degree in any manner.
(3)a candidate age should be between 21-32 years with age relaxation for reserved category.
Thus, first complete your graduation and then you are eligible to apply for IAS.
For more information, refer the given link:
www.upsc.gov.in
1st October 2019, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage to qualify for collector
23rd October 2019, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for the upsc exam ? What is the process to apply
21st January 2020, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I hope You are very well. I pray that you will be fine
I am college student now(SY-BA)
I want to become a collector after Graduation So I want to know how do I prepare?
Please give me answer as soon as possible. God bless you......... (College student%uD83D%uDCDA)
7th February 2020, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

In which period did Gupta empire form?
18th February 2020, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, any chances to elgibile for writing the ias entrance exams . completed B tech
2nd April 2020, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir ,my name is p.deena completed bsc degree .i stay vodarevu near chirala city.sir i got 85%
By any change to eligible for writing the IAS entrance exam .my family be so poor but I interest a collector
I promise you sir I can't break the rules.
25th April 2020, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Can a person having bachelor's degree but without distinction can apply for UPSC exam???
Please do reply.....
10th May 2020, 03:34 AM
Unregistered

Hii I am seema I had done GNM nursing can I became collecter
30th July 2020, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir/mm I'm kajal nd im 20years old i want to become a collector plzz tell me how can apply for the upsc exam?? Nd wht is the process to apply.....plzz do ans
6th August 2020, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

I completed my b.tech,I want to become a collector,is it possible.if possible what I have to do further?
29th August 2020, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am 3rd BHMS student,How I will become a collector How should I prepare
30th August 2020, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

What should I learn for pass this exam??
31st August 2020, 09:40 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: How can I become a Collector? What is the qualification criteria required?

To become collector a candidate has to apply for UPSC Civil services exam. This exam is conducted every year by the UPSC.

(2)candidate must possess a bachelor's degree in any manner.

(3)a candidate age should be between 21-32 years with agae relaxation for reserved category.
31st January 2021, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

I am arts student can i apply in collecter
16th May 2021, 03:30 AM
Unregistered

I am graduated can I apply in collector
2nd January 2022, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

My daughter studied in X std her ambition was become a collector.But no body to guide with me so what is group selected in XI std.Pls replay me sir...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?