4th November 2016, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification criteria required to become an SP? What is the age and physical criteria required?

Respected Sir, I want to know, what will be my perfect age to become an SP. which subject should I choose in class 10th so that it is easy for me to give the exam. What is the qualification criteria and physical criteria required for the same. Please answer as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification criteria required to become an Income Tax Officer? Are there any Physical eligibility required?
  2. What is the weight required for Army Clerk? What is the physical criteria required?
  3. What is the qualification and Physical criteria required to become an Air Hostess? What is the Age limit to become an Air Hostess?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an IAS Officer? Are there any Physical criteria required?
  5. What is the qualification and Physical criteria required to join the Indian Army? What is the age limit to apply for the Indian Army?
  6. What is the qualification and Physical criteria required to become an IAS officer?
  7. How can I become an Air Hostess? What is the eligibility criteria required?
  8. What qualification is required to do Ph.D in English?
  9. What is the qualification and Physical criteria required for CPL entrance exam? What is the fee structure of the same?
  10. What is the Qualification and Physical criteria required to join the Indian Army?
  11. What is the qualification and Physical criteria required for IPS exam? How can I apply for the exam?
  12. How can I become an IAS officer? What is the qualification and physical criteria required to apply for IAS exam?
  13. What is the qualification and physical criteria required to become a Merchant Navy Officer? When will be the application form out? -- [New]
  14. How can a girl join the Indian Army after completing BA? What are the qualification and Physical criteria required?
  15. How to apply and prepare for RTO exam?
  16. What should i do after 12th for joining banking sector?
  17. Age limit for IPS exam 2016 -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility for appearing in JEE 2017 -- [Most Discussed]
8th November 2016, 08:56 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification criteria required to become an SP? What is the age and physical criteria required?

In order to become a superintendent of police, you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> You must complete your graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

> Your age should be in between 21 years to 30 years. For OBC candidates the age limit is relaxed by 3 years and for SC/ST candidates it is 7 years.

> Minimum height should be 165 cms for men and 150 cms for women.

You can choose any stream in your 10th standard to become a SP. After your graduation you have to appear for the civil services examination conducted by UPSC every year. Hence, if you qualify in the examination then you will be called for physical test followed by personal interview for the selection.
13th October 2019, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification criteria required to become an SP? What is the age and physical criteria required?

How should I prepare myself for an sp or should I go for any coaching centre...if there please guide me completed BCOM ,is it tough for me?
27th November 2019, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

What qualification required to became a sp for girls?
15th June 2020, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

Sir,which stream is most beneficial for became a sp?
18th August 2020, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

I m 34 years woman can i join delhi police
5th October 2020, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

I'm 24 year.. And can I join the supritendeve of police .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?