10th December 2016, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Can a Disable person apply for District Collector's post? What is the qualification criteria required?

Respected Sir, I am Disabled person and I want to become a District Collector but I am not sure whether a Disable person apply for District Collector's post or not? What is the qualification criteria required? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification required to become a District Collector? What is the minimum age required to apply for the post?
  2. What is the qualification criteria required to become a District Magistrate? Which exam do I need to write? -- [New]
  3. How can I apply for Customs Officer job? Qualification required and preparation tips?
  4. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a District Magistrate? What is the qualification criteria required for the same?
  5. What are the cut off marks for VRO Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Job opportunities in Government sector for 37 years old candidate?
  7. Eligibility and educational qualification required to apply in EIL recruitment for Physically Disabled candidates?
  8. Qualification to apply for MSW? Percentage required and subjects to study?
  9. Eligibility for PGT after post graduation in geophysics?
  10. What is the qualification criteria required to apply for IAS post? What is the age limit for the same?
  11. Qualification required for NICL Administrative Officer post? How to apply for the post?
  12. What is the exact qualification required for TTE?
  13. What is the criteria for being eligible for District Education Officer post?
  14. How can I become an IAS officer? What is the qualification and physical criteria required to apply for IAS exam?
  15. What is the qualification criteria required to join Merchant Navy? How can I apply for the job?
  16. How can one appear for CLAT entrance exam this year?
  17. What is the qualification criteria required to become an Income Tax Officer? Are there any Physical eligibility required?
  18. What is the qualification criteria required to apply for Ethical Hacking course? How can I apply for the course?

16th December 2016, 06:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Disable person apply for District Collector's post? What is the qualification criteria required?

Yes, physically disabled person are eligible for such jobs, but you need to crack exam like UPSC civil services exam. You can't get to the post of district collector directly. It needs a bit of experience to get to that post after getting selected as an IAS officer.

Just be prepared for UPSC civil services exam because selection will be based on the performance in the written exam and interview. Graduation in any discipline is the minimum requirement for it and age should be between 21 to 32 years.

24th August 2019, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a Disable person apply for District Collector's post? What is the qualification criteria required?

I am physically disable ( on wheelchair ) can i became a DM ?

11th April 2020, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

After 12th what should do to become a collector

14th April 2020, 10:39 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Lightbulb Re: Can a Disable person apply for District Collector's post? What is the qualification criteria required?

Can a Disable person apply for District Collector's post? What is the qualification criteria required:-

Yes, disabled person can apply for District Collectors Post.

To become IAS(or collector) a candidate has to apply for UPSC Civil services exam. Exam is conducted every year by the UPSC.

Candidate must possess a bachelor's degree in any manner.

Candidate age should be between 21-32 years with age relaxation for reserved category

No discrimination for disabled/SC/ST/OBC for IAS selection. It is purely on merit

23rd October 2020, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

With a disable eyes person can become a collecor ?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?