16th July 2013, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a custom officer at Airport after completing BBA Aviation Management

How can i become custom officer at airport after completing my BBA Aviation Management

29th September 2015, 06:28 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a custom officer at Airport after completing BBA Aviation Management

One who wishes to become Custom Officer at Airport has to appear for the entrance exam conducted by the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission).

As you are a bachelor's degree holder, you can apply for the post of custom officer at Airport.

The eligibility criteria required to become Custom officer at airport are as mentioned below:-

-The candidate must be an Indian .

-The candidate should possess graduate degree in any stream with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university.

-The candidate age must not be less than 19 years. Relaxation in age limit is provided for reserved category candidates.

Beside the above eligibility,the candidate must possess under mentioned qualities to become Custom Officer in Airport;

-Must have ability to work in flexible schedules .

-Must possess a driving license .

-Must be able to activate telephone or radio equipment, etc.

-Should posses an aptitude to cooperate and communicate with the community .

-Should never had drugs of any kind .

-The selection process involves of

* Preliminary exam,

* Main Exam,and

* Personality Test.
4th April 2019, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become a custom officer at Airport after completing BBA Aviation Management

Sir which degree should I go for I have already wasted my 1year as a drop in order to become a custom officer and is bba shipping and logistics eligible for that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?