24th December 2013, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Airport Custom Officer?

hello sir:-my name is asrar 19 YEAR AS i passed 10std,my height is 6.2 and with a good personality.As im very much intersted TO DO COUSTOM OFFICER CAN I TRY FOR THE AIRPORT COUSTOM OFFICER. Can i get the chance.........?

5th January 2014, 01:48 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Airport Custom Officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir:-my name is asrar 19 YEAR AS i passed 10std,my height is 6.2 and with a good personality.As im very much intersted TO DO COUSTOM OFFICER CAN I TRY FOR THE AIRPORT COUSTOM OFFICER. Can i get the chance.........?
Hey friend,

Am I eligible for Airport Custom Officer?

No,you are not eligible for becoming a Airport Custom Officer.

REASON:

There are certain reasons by which i told that you are ineligible in becoming a Airport Custom officer and it is that you are not satisfying the needed qualification for becoming a Airport Custom Officer.

The qualification which you are lacking is the Education qualification.The Education qualification needed by a candidate in order to become a Airport Custom Officer is that the candidate must have completed a Degree from a recognized university with a 50% percentage and it can be in any stream.But you are not satifying this as you have only completed 10th.

The other thing which you are lacking behind is the age limit as for becoming a Airport Custom officer you need to have a age limit of 21 years and a maximum of 30 years.But as you are only 19 years old which makes you ineligible for becoming a Airport Custom officer.
5th January 2014, 05:34 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Nice to see that you are showing interest to join the custom officer but you are not eligible to apply after completing 10th examination. To apply for Custom officer, you must have a qualified your degree in any discipline from a recognized Institution. After completing degree course, you have a chances to apply for that examination.

After completing degree course, you need to crack the Civil Service Examination. Civil Service Examination(CSE) is conducted by UPSC Once in a year. CSE is divided into various stages like Preliminary, Main Examination followed by Personal Interview. The Preliminary announcement will be publish in the month of February in the official website of UPSC and Employment News paper.

Eligibility Criteria for CSE Examination, you should possess a bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized University. You must have a minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years at the time of appearing for entrance examination. Being final year of degree course may also eligible to apply.

Only Preliminary Application Forms are invited first. Those who are qualified by UPSC Preliminary Examination and then the main examination will have to apply again. Both Application forms are received in online mode only and there is no other mode of receiving application Forms.
11th May 2016, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to know about the degree course which is more apt for custom related jobs. Now I am passed 12th in computer science. So please sir,give the details about it.
25th January 2017, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed bsc in chemistry with 74 %. Am I eligible for custom officer in airport? What are the steps to join?
25th January 2017, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir , What are the job opportunities for bsc chemistry students in air force?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?