9th June 2014, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

How to become Airport custom officer being 12th passed with computer science candidate?

sir,
i am finished my plus two education in subject computer science.
i am much interested to become an airport customs officer.
how can i become a customs officer? pls reply me
thank you

13th June 2014, 11:30 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become Airport custom officer being 12th passed with computer science candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i am finished my plus two education in subject computer science.
i am much interested to become an airport customs officer.
how can i become a customs officer? pls reply me
thank you
Hey friend,

To become a Airport Custom Officer after having completed +2 is not possible as you are not satisfying the needed education qualification needed for applying for the exam is that the candidate must have completed a Degree from a recognized university.

But as you have only completed only +2 you are not eligible at this stage for applying for the exam so it is better you complete a Bachelor degree and then apply for the exam.

Along with the education qualification you would also need to satisfy the Nationality and the age limit standard framed for the exam in order to be eligible.

ALL THE BEST
24th February 2015, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become Airport custom officer being 12th passed with computer science candidate?

Sir,
I am Nithin ac I have completed my plus two education in subject is biology & mathematical. And am interested customs officer in airport. How can I become a customs officer? Please reply me
Thank you
30th April 2015, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

I have completed 12th in computer science group I have to join as a customs officer what courses can be taken after
12th plzzzz reply me iam Nawaz
7th April 2016, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am 10'th pass, and other qualification driver in a car including batch, I interested in the job.
I love driving job.
25th May 2016, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir
I have completed 12 th computer science with good marks
I have to join as a customs officer in international airport so would you please explain about that education process and which university is best for that
Please help me for this because this is my life ambition and carrier *so please*
26th March 2018, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

I am appearing in my 12th boards this year with PCM as my main subjects, and i want to became a custom officer which subject would i choose for my graduation which subject is best for me if i m an average student
13th July 2019, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation in animation field can i join as a airport cutom officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?