15th December 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

How can I become an IPS after doing B.A in English Literature

i m dong ba in english lit. pol.sci.and eco and become an ips guide me

Related Questions:
  1. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  2. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English
  3. What is the qualification required to do M.A English Literature? Is it possible to do M.A English Literature after B.Com
  4. How to do M.A English Literature through distance?
  5. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers
  6. List of good universities providing MA program in English literature?
  7. Date of availability of forms for M.Phil in English in Literature in DU?
  8. What is the qualification required to do M.A English literature? Is it possible to do M.A English literature after BSc Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. English literature reference books for NET?
  10. Best university for M.Phil English Literature?
  11. How to get admission in MA English Literature? I have done B.Com from DU and preparing for civil services
  12. Criteria for getting appointed as a lecturer in degree college?
  13. How may I join PhD program in English literature from JNU or other recognized university? I have done BA from Assam University and Masters from Nepal
  14. Am i eligible to sit in IAS or IPS exams? I'm 21 years old B.A final year student with subjects economics, and English literature.
  15. How can I become a lecturer in government college after completing M.A in English Literature?
  16. Eligibility for PhD course in English Literature through online mode? -- [New]
  17. Informaiton about Ph.D in English Literature?
  18. Can I pursue M.Phil in English after completing M.A in English Literature with 54.88% from Rajasthan University?
16th December 2012, 08:51 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an IPS after doing B.A in English Literature

Indian Police Service - IPS, to become an IPS officer, one has to apply, appear and crack Civil Service Exam conducted by UPSC every year.

The candidate aspiring for IPS Civil Service Exam, must be an Indian National having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream of education within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate with good physical Fitness.

Apart from this the candidate aspiring for IPS should maintain a minimum physical requirement such as:-

HEIGHT:- General Male-165cm and Female-150cm while SC/ST Male-160cm and Female-145cm.

CHEST:- Male-85cm while Female-79cm expandable to 5cm in both the cases.

As you are doing B.A. in English Literature, after completion of which you are eligible to apply for IPS Civil Service Exam.

The selection is through three stages:-

CSAT - Civil Service Aptitude Test - Preliminary Exam

Civil Service Main Exam

Personal Interview.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
21st April 2013, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become an IPS after doing B.A in English Literature

Is english an optional subject for civil service exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?