20th August 2014, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a Commerce graduate in one year?

Dear sir/madam how can i become a graduate in commerce general stream in one year? I wanna become Become a graduate in any amount tell me please.

22nd August 2014, 12:13 AM
Manoj Kumar Badoniya

Default Re: How can I become a Commerce graduate in one year?

Dear we are sorry to say that no university of India can give you a graduate degree of commerce in general stream only in a year because minimum duration of completion of a bachelor's degree of commerce is 3 years which is most compulsory according to the norms of UGC and every single open and regular university follows these instructions that is why no university or college or institute can avail you a bachelor's degree of commerce or B.Com in just one year.

One more thing you have to remember is that do not pay any amount to any institute or university that offers you degree only in just one or two years because such institutes or colleges are not affialiated to reputed universities and not under the list of valid colleges of institutes of UGC that is why you have to be alert from such counterfeit sources.

Suppose you got a degree of commerce in a year then remember that the degree you will get will not be vaild and you can not apply for any type of private or government job so please get admission in any reputed college or institute and complete your bachelor's degree in three years which will be vocational and make you able to apply for various jobs.
22nd August 2014, 12:29 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Graduation is a 3 years course and there is no way you can complete it in one year. If some University is saying that it will help you in getting Graduation degree in one year then it is surely a fake University. You are thinking of buying a degree by paying money which is a crime and you shouldn't indulge in such activities.

Hence, take the normal route and complete Graduation in 3 years from a recognized University. Merely getting a certificate shouldn't be your aim. You must aim to attain knowledge through which you can make your future bright.

There are many good Universities offering Graduation and you just have to apply for admission. Some university conduct entrance exam for admission into various courses. So be ready for anything and don't take a short cut to anything.

Regards,
Ajay Gupta
8th May 2015, 06:06 PM
amanshrivastava98

According to the norms of UGC, every degree is of 3 years minimum.

Actually a candidate is said to be graduate if he has completed his graduation under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least.

So, if any university claims that they will give you a degree in 1 year or so, they are fake, don't you believe them.
10th May 2015, 11:25 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Hello friend ,if you one to acheive your goal you need to go by steps ,there is no short cuts. There is no such rule implemented for the students to complete their graduation in just one year. To have bachelor degree ,minimum years required for the completion is 3 yrs..there is no short way.. One way is that yeah you can give your 2nd,3rd year exams at one.attempt.there are certain colleges which provide such schemes but that would not be legal..so my friend follow the steps.then only you can value that particular.post..hope you understand.. Good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?