5th December 2012, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a loco Pilot exam after passing diploma in electrical engineering

I am passed diploma in electrical engneering,i can give to locopoilet exam

Related Questions:
  1. What will be the salary offered for a Indian Railway Engine Driver? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can CSE diploma holders apply for Loco Pilot or Assistant Loco Pilot?
  3. How to do Loco Pilot after diploma in mechanical engineering? I have scored 74%
  4. How to become a Loco Pilot? Education qualification, examination and duration?
  5. What is the qualification for the position of Railway Loco Pilot in India
  6. Eligibility to study Diploma in Rail Engineering & Transport for an Assistant Loco Pilot? What benefits I will get in Railway department? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to apply for the position of Loco Pilot after completion of Diploma in Mechanical stream?
  8. Am I eligible for Loco Pilot after passing 12th examination
  9. Which course I have to do to become a Loco Pilot after completion of 12th and pursuing Computer Hardware and Networking Engineering course?
  10. When an Assistant Loco Pilot be promoted to Loco Pilot of Superfast, Luxury and Good train?
  11. Can I apply for Loco Pilot being a candidate of Diploma in CSE?
  12. Loco Pilot date of exam and model question papers of Loco Pilot exam?
  13. Am I eligible for Loco Pilot if done Diploma from government recognized college?
  14. How to appear for Loco Pilot exam after passing 12th
  15. How should I become an Assistant loco pilot? I am studying in mechanical 3rd diploma
  16. Can I apply for Assistant Loco Pilot Post after passing FYBA exam?
  17. Can I apply for the job of Assistant Loco Pilot after completing diploma in Computer Technology?
  18. Can I become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways after completing my B.Tech? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student form electrical engineering
15th February 2013, 04:16 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a loco Pilot exam after passing diploma in electrical engineering

You have adequate educational qualifications to apply for the position of Loco Pilot. To get in to this profile, you should qualify the selection process by RRB. Selection process includes written test, document verification and medical test. Written test will be based on the following topics
  • Technical Knowledge
  • General Awareness
  • General intelligence
  • General Science
  • Numerical Aptitude
  • Reasoning Ability
15th February 2013, 10:40 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I become a loco Pilot exam after passing diploma in electrical engineering

Hi Guest,

In order to become a Loco Pilot after passing diploma in Electrical Branch you need to apply for the written exam of the post.

If you pass the written exam, then you will be asked to appear for the interview and after clearing that you can become a Loco Pilot.

Thank you,

All the best.
5th June 2013, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I became an pilot after completing B.E in electrical and electronics engineering?
28th September 2014, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

can i became a profesonal pilot after complete diploma electrical engineering plz give me answer as soon as possible.
22nd February 2018, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in aeronautical engineering can I apply for locopilot
And, guide me how to join loco pilot
11th July 2018, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

I'm studying in electronics and communication diploma. I want to become a loco pilot
9th January 2019, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my electrical and communication engineering in diploma can I become a loco pilot?
8th December 2019, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

How can I become a locopilot after passing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
8th December 2019, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

How can I become a locopilot after passing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
10th December 2019, 06:43 AM
Hydroponicpali

First i tell you that yes you are eligible for loco pilot exam as have completed your diploma in electrical engineering.

Exam information :-

The exam for loco pilot is conducted by RRB, not yearly but depends on vacancy for loco pilot post in RRB.
You have to get prepared in below subjects to crack loco pilot exam.
1) Technical Knowledge ( Electrical engineering )

2)General Awareness

3)General intelligence

4)General Science

5)Numerical Aptitude

6)Reasoning Ability
25th May 2022, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

How i apply for the RRB exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?