17th April 2014, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a Pilot after B.E in mechanical

Sir I am completed my BE in mech but I m intrested in pilot. please sir please tell me how to apply pilot.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to become a Pilot being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  2. How to become a fighter jet pilot in IAF? I am studying B.E Mechanical
  3. How should I become an Assistant loco pilot? I am studying in mechanical 3rd diploma
  4. How to do Loco Pilot after diploma in mechanical engineering? I have scored 74%
  5. How to join Air Force as a Pilot? I am pursuing mechanical engineering in 3rd year
  6. Can I become a Pilot at Indian Air Force after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering
  7. How should I become a Pilot after passing class 12th?
  8. How to apply for assistant loco pilot job while in final year B.E mechanical?
  9. How to become a Pilot? What is the minimum qualification for Pilot?
  10. How to become a Pilot? I am a mechanical engineering student
  11. How to become IAF fighter pilot after completion of my B.E? I am doing 3rd semester B.E in Mechanical
  12. How can I become a fighter pilot? I am a last semester diploma mechanical engineering student
  13. Can I get pilot job after taking Mechanical in Polytechnic and Aeronautical in B.Tech
  14. How can I become a Pilot after doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  15. How to become Loco Pilot or Section Engineer in Indian Railways after studying in first year of Mechanical Engineering? Is there any special training required to become Loco Pilot? What is the scope for job in section engineering?
  16. Institutes in Mumbai, qualification required and entrance exams for Pilot training after 12th standard? Fee for course and available jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. RRB assistant and loco pilot papers for mechanical?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for the position of Loco Pilot after completion of Diploma in Mechanical stream?
15th May 2015, 10:47 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Pilot after B.E in mechanical

You can appear for the AFCAT in order to become pilot after completion of bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering.

AFCAT stands for AirForce Common Admission test. This entrance exam is conducted by the Indian Airforce for recruitment of candidates twice every year in:

>>Flying Branch.

>>Technical Branch.

>>Ground Duty Branches.

For flying branch, the age limit is 20-24 years.

Candidate must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university with at least 60% aggregate marks. Final year candidates are also eligible to apply for the exam.

Now in order to become Pilot, you will have to clear both the stages of AirForce Common Admission test.

1. Written test.

It consists of General ability paper. Questions in this paper is generally from Reasoning, English, General knowledge.

Second paper is of Engineering Knowledge test. It is of 45 minutes duration and will contain basic questions from your core stream of engineering.

Once you clear the AFCAT written exam, you will be called for Service Selection Board.

For Pilot post, you will have to clear the Pilot Aptitude Battery test along with other stages of SSB.

For any other kind of details, you can visit the official website of Airforce that is www.careerairforce.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?