2nd April 2014, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a Police Officer if I am 20 years old?

my name is raju gokam. My age is 20. I m studying b.com 2 year in osmania university. My hight is 5'12. Plz tell me sir how to become police officer

3rd April 2014, 01:01 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I become a Police Officer if I am 20 years old?

You have to crack Civil Services Exam in order to be placed in IPS and to see yourself as an IPS officer.

In fact it is the right time for you to know the way to fulfill your dream.

Here is the complete selection procedure that you should crack to be an IPS officer.

CSAT Exam (Civil Services Aptitude Test)
Civil Services Main Exam
Interview

CSAT Exam is going to be conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) once in a year to recruit the candidates into all the civil services like
IAS
IPS
IFS
IRS etc.

One should have completed Graduation with any of the stream in order to be eligible for this Exam.

As you are pursuing 2nd year of B.Com course, you can apply for this Exam once you have done with your B.Com course.

Meanwhile, I suggest you have good preparation for this Exam.

Better to join in a coaching institute. They will provide you in depth knowledge and guidance in cracking civil services exam.

You should possess the below mentioned age criteria to be eligible for this Exam.

For General category : 21-30 years.
For OBC category : 21-33 years
For SC or ST category : 21-35 years.

If at all you need any updated information on this Exam, please visit
http://upsc.gov.in/
3rd April 2014, 06:25 PM
careerfolio

Default careerfolio

if you want to get opportunities to its best for making up your career in whichever field you want to be,just register to careerfolio.net
here in this site u'll get ample of opportunities to deal with.also you can visit careerfolio page on facebook and get the daily updates.
22nd March 2015, 01:43 PM
sunkaravinith
Junior Member+

Default Re: How can I become a Police Officer if I am 20 years old?

1) first complete your graduation in b.com form the university
2)after that youb have to apply for exams like groups and civils .these are the exams exams for the police recruitment
3) after qualifying in the exam you to have to undergo various physical test and interviews and if you in those then you will be given training in the academy
4)but there are some eligibility conditions to write groups and civils exam they are
student should be indian nationality
he should complete his graduation with minimum percentage that depends on the caste
1) for sc/st students it is 55%
2) for BC students it is 60%
3) for general candidates it is 65%
5)if you don't meet you minimum percentage in graduation. Then you will be able to write constable exam which is based on inter qualification and there minimum percentage eligibility condition for this

Thank you .....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?