14th July 2013, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a Police officer after passing MCA?

i am passed my mca and i want to become a police officer which course or test want to clear

12th July 2014, 06:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Police officer after passing MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am passed my mca and i want to become a police officer which course or test want to clear
Nice to see that you are interested to become Indian Police Service entrance examination. To become an Indian Police Officer then you have to appear in Civil Service entrance examination which is conducted by (UPSC) Union Public Service Commission for every year.

Candidates must be either Indian Citizens or subject Bhutan / Nepal / Tibetan refugee who has come in India before Jan 1962 with the intention to settle permanently

To appear in this entrance examination, then the applicant should be complete graduation or equivalent qualification from a recognized university and Final year student may also eligible to apply for this entrance examination.

Age of the candidates should be between 21 and 30 years. Candidates who belong to SC / ST Category will be relaxed in age up to 5 years and 3 years for OBC Candidates. Ex-servicemen (UR) Candidates will be relaxed in age up to 3 years, Ex-servicemen (OBC) by 6 years and Ex-servicemen (SC / ST) will be relaxed up to 8 years.

The applicants should be physically fit according to the physical standards.

For more details please visit here:- Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?