5th August 2014, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a teacher in government school in Haryana State after passing BSc Physics Honors? What is the procedure for it?

I have passed the BSC physics honours. How can I become a teacher in government school in haryana state. Please tell me the processor for this. Thanking for your kindness.

Eagerly waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer?
  2. How to get a job of government teacher in central school after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc
  3. Difference between Maths Honors and Physics Honors in Bsc?
  4. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Colleges at Sonepat Haryana offering BSc Honors
  6. What is the procedure to get a seat in Haryana government engineering college with sports quota?
  7. Procedure to apply for PGT teacher in central or state government schools? Are there any permanent jobs for computer teachers in Central or State government schools? Vacancy for computer teachers?
  8. Which course should I do to become a teacher in government school? Procedure for the course?
  9. For which PG degree am I eligible after passing BSc from DU? Can I do Honors course after BSc or BSc Physics Science?
  10. How to get admission in BSc Honors in Physics? When are the forms going to be released?
  11. How to become a teacher in government school? I am doing BSc from IGNOU
  12. How can I register for Haryana state counseling? What will be the procedure to take admission in Deenbandhu Choturam University of Science and Technology, Haryana? List of some good government colleges for B.Tech in Haryana
  13. How can I pass the D.Ed examination?
  14. How to get a job in government sector after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc with 64%
  15. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  16. Which are the universities in India offering BSc honors? I have passed class 12th with 85%
  17. How to get admission in JNU for BSc Physics honors? What is the procedure for admission in JNU?
  18. What is the scope of BSc Honors in Maths, Physics, Chemistry?
14th September 2014, 05:32 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I become a teacher in government school in Haryana State after passing BSc Physics Honors? What is the procedure for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed the BSC physics honours. How can I become a teacher in government school in haryana state. Please tell me the processor for this. Thanking for your kindness.

Eagerly waiting for your reply.
If you are interested to become a Teacher in Government school, you need to qualify in B. Ed and TET entrance exam after the bachelor degree. Only after qualified at this two level you can get teacher job in government school.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)

B.Ed Eligibility Criteria:-

► Graduates with 50% marks in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible to apply. Those belonging to the SC/ST category with a minimum of 45% marks can also apply.

► The applicant must pass the selection process of the University or institution to get in to the course.

► Most of the reputed universities offer admission to this B.Ed course through entrance tests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?