10th August 2011, 04:27 PM

Which course should I do to become a teacher in government school? Procedure for the course?

I want to be a teacher in govt school. which course should I do? and what is the procedure of these course. and which university or institute should I do this course that I can apply in govt school

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get government school teacher job based on B.Com and D.Ed course?
  2. Qualification and procedure required to become a Drawing Teacher in a Government School? -- [New]
  3. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer?
  4. Which course should I do to become a teacher in government school? Procedure for the course?
  5. What is the procedure followed to get art and craft teacher job in government school after graduating with history stream?
  6. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  7. Procedure to get Arts and Craft Teacher job in government schools of Tamil NAdu?
  8. Is MBA graduates eligible to teach Accounts in High school?
  9. How can I become a teacher in government school in Haryana State after passing BSc Physics Honors? What is the procedure for it?
  10. Procedure of admission in 2nd standard for kid of a school Teacher?
  11. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure to follow to become a school teacher after completion of B.Tech degree?
  13. How to become a Government Teacher with 60% in B.Ed?
  14. What is the procedure to apply for teacher post in Kendriya Vidyalaya school? When there will be vacancy in the school?
  15. How to become Government Teacher in any High School being a Mathematics postgraduate?
  16. Eligibility criteria for government computer teacher in primary school and junior high school in UP? Is PGDCA holder eligible for computer teacher in government school?
  17. Am I eligible for OBC creamy or non creamy layer if my father is a Teacher of government aided management school?
  18. Procedure to get transfer in CBSE affiliated school where skilled Biology teacher is available? Fee structure of the same school?
7th September 2011, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I do to become a teacher in government school? Procedure for the course?

help me to be ateacher
29th August 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I do to become a teacher in government school? Procedure for the course?

which course can i do after ecce course to become a teacher?
24th April 2013, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

What procedures should I do after12 to become a government teacher with a good salary early?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?