20th October 2010, 08:16 PM
fedex

Is there any course related to General Science, Physics, Geography and astronomy? Institutes offering the course?

presently studying computer science and engineering but i am much interested in general science,physics,geography,astronomy..... so is there any course or institue which can help me in getting these?

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes offering course related to Astronomy? Which exams to be answered?
  2. List of the institutes offering astronomy course? What is the eligibility for the same?
  3. How to study Astrophysics/Astronomy after passing 12th standard with 72.3%? List of colleges offering Astrophysics/Astronomy course in Jalgaon, Maharashtra?
  4. Which are the entrance tests related to Astronomy or Astrophysics? Is there any online Astronomy class?
  5. Which courses to do after 9th so as to become an Astronaut?
  6. Difference between BA in Geography and B.Sc. in Geography?
  7. How to become an Astronaut?
  8. How to join Astronomical Courses after doing BSc Chemistry(hons)?
  9. List of top colleges offering M.Sc in Astronomy and Space Physics? Procedure to apply for this course?
  10. Which is more preferable for doing PhD in astronomy and astrophysics, either B.Sc(physics hons) or B.Sc(physical science)?
  11. Which course should I opt for making a career in astronomy after B.Sc? List of the top institutes for the same?
  12. Should I have to study B.Sc in Physics to study M.Sc in Astronomy? Does Bachelor's Degree in Astronomy available in Mumbai?
  13. Colleges offering courses related to astronomy/physical science/space technology in Tamilnadu?
  14. Eligiblity criteria and universities offering Diploma in Astronomy Science with fee structure for BCA student?
  15. Top institutes offering M.Sc. Physics and career options in astrophysics and optics? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which subject should I choose in class 12th to apply for Astronomical Scientists? Which entrance exam should I give for the same?
  17. Can I get admission for MSc in Astronomy in IISc Bangalore on the basis of BCS degree?
  18. Can I pursue MA in Geography if I did not have geography as a subject in graduation? Which Institutes offer MA in Geography? -- [New]
18th March 2011, 09:00 AM
simran kaur20389

Default Re: Is there any course related to General Science, Physics, Geography and astronomy? Institutes offering the course?

Associate in Arts
- Social/Cultural Geography

Associate in Science
- Meteorology
- Physical Geography

http://www.jjc.edu/academics/divisions/arts-sciences/natural-sciences/Pages/default.aspx

http://www.dvc.edu/org/departments/physics/geography/geography-requirements.htm

All the best
22nd June 2011, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any course related to General Science, Physics, Geography and astronomy? Institutes offering the course?

what is general science?what are the different course or options in general science?
17th December 2013, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

I am a computer enginerring student.i want to be an astronomer what i have to do.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?