6th October 2015, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I study Astronomy in Graduation being a 12th Science candidate?

Hi,
I am Ankita, just give Board exam of 12th. I am very interested in Astronomy. I want to know that which way is best for me to learn Astronomy in Graduation? I have completed my 12th from Science stream.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Astronomy in Graduation after completing 12th Science? List of colleges which offer Astronomy in Delhi?
  2. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Astronomy & Astrophysics) for 12th passed candidate?
  3. What should I study to become an Astronomer? Can I study astronomy after 12th science or is diploma a good option?
  4. Should I have to study B.Sc in Physics to study M.Sc in Astronomy? Does Bachelor's Degree in Astronomy available in Mumbai?
  5. List of institutes which offer B.Sc(Astronomy) in Uttar Pradesh? Eligibility to study for 12th student?
  6. Eligiblity criteria and universities offering Diploma in Astronomy Science with fee structure for BCA student?
  7. Eligiblity to study masters course related to astronomy and pharmacy after graduation in Pharmaceutical Science?
  8. Can I get admission for MSc in Astronomy in IISc Bangalore on the basis of BCS degree?
  9. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  10. Stream to choose in 11th standard for becoming an Astronaut?
  11. How can I become an Astronaut? I am studying 10th standard
  12. How to get Masters Degree in Astronomy being a candidate having completed Post Graduation in Chemistry? Can I get Certificate for this course? Fee structure for this course?
  13. Which are the entrance tests related to Astronomy or Astrophysics? Is there any online Astronomy class? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to become an astronomer?
  15. How can I study Astronomy after passing class 12th?
  16. How can I study for astronomy?
  17. What are the entrance exams I need to write to do post graduation in Astronomy?
  18. How can i change my career path from Computer Science to Astronomy?
9th October 2015, 12:44 PM
sukhpal0015

Default Re: How can I study Astronomy in Graduation being a 12th Science candidate?

You need to follow these steps for this purpose:-

1. You need to get a bachelor’s degree in Science subject.

2. Then you need to do Post Graduate degree in science stream with astronomy/physics/Chemistry/Mathematics.

3. now you are eligible for do job in Astronomy. At entry level one can get in to the role of Junior Research Fellow or Research Trainee.

you can do job in following organizations:-
- NASA
- Association of Bangalore Amateur Astronomers (ABAA)
- Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC)
- Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?