9th February 2017, 03:04 PM
praveen k praveen k

Is it possible to change the College under the same University after completing 1st year of the course?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing 1st year (2nd semester) of my degree course from Anna University affiliated College but now I want to change the College so I want to know is it possible to change the College under the same University after completing 1st year of the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I change my college after completing 1st year? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible to change the University from Bharadhidasan University to Kamaraj University after completing 1st year of the course?
  3. What is the procedure to change the University after completing 1st year Engineering?
  4. Is it possible to change the college after completing 1st semester? What is the procedure of admission?
  5. Can I change my College from an Autonomous University in Madhya Pradesh after completing 1st year of B.Tech? What is the procedure to apply for admission?
  6. Can I change my MBBS college after completing 1st year in a deemed university or private college to a government college
  7. Is it possible to change University from Pune University to BAMU University after completing 1st year of B.Pharmacy course?
  8. Can I change college from Osmania to Kakathiya University?
  9. Is it possible to change the College and subject of study after completing 1st year? What is the procedure to do so? -- [New]
  10. How can I change my University form Mumbai to Kolhapur after completing 1st year B.Sc course?
  11. Is it possible to transfer from Pune University to Mumbai University during second year?
  12. What is the procedure to be followed to change college while doing B.Tech 1st year?
  13. ?
  14. Is it possible to change the Diploma college after completing 1st semester of the course?
  15. Is it possible to change my course or course stream after completing first year of the course?
  16. How to change my college after 1st year B.E in Tamilnadu? I am studying in RMK engineering college
  17. How can I change the College from SRMCEM, Lucknow to BIET, Jhansi after completing 1st year B.Tech in Computer Science?
  18. Can I change my stream from BE to B.Sc after completing 1st year of the course?
15th February 2017, 04:39 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change the College under the same University after completing 1st year of the course?

If the transfer would have been to a college affiliated to some other university, then it would not be possible.

Even the change of branch also would not be possible.

Since you would like to get transferred to another college under the same university with the same branch, you are surely eligible for this.

But it is must that you should have cleared all the subjects of both the semesters.

Just submit the transfer application form and make the payment of required admission fee in the university by fulfilling all the details.

After you submit your application form, University would verify all the details like the mark sheets and whether you have cleared all the dues and course fee structure and your conduct etc.

Once it is approved by University, your college will issue a transfer certificate and submit it in the new college.

Please check with the University staff by approaching them through mail/call for more details.
29th May 2017, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to change the College under the same University after completing 1st year of the course?

Sir, can i get coep pune after first year of engineering from MIT pune they both are under same university
5th June 2017, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

The given time for submission on noc has completed.so what should i do now to change college after first year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?