21st February 2017, 03:20 PM
eknathmahajan

Is it possible to change University from Pune University to BAMU University after completing 1st year of B.Pharmacy course?

Respected Sir, I have completed my 1st year B.Pharmacy from Pune University but now I want to change my University so I want to know is it possible to change University from Pune University to BAMU University after completing 1st year of B.Pharmacy course? What is the procedure to do so? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I change my university in 2nd year while studying BSc Biotech in BAMU University?
  2. Is it possible to change the university from BAMU to Mumbai University? Can I get admission in direct 3rd year of college of Mumbai University? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to transfer from Pune University to Mumbai University during second year?
  4. Is it possible to change the University from Bharadhidasan University to Kamaraj University after completing 1st year of the course?
  5. Is possible to pursue 2nd year B.Com from Pune University after completing 1st year from Shivani University?
  6. What is the procedure to change the University from Nagpur University to Pune University for BA 1st year?
  7. Possibility to change university from Shivaji University to Pune University after 1st year of B.Sc? What is the process for it?
  8. What is the procedure to change the University after completing 1st year Engineering? -- [New]
  9. Is it possible to change the College under the same University after completing 1st year of the course?
  10. How can I change my University from Mumbai University to Pune University after 1st semester of degree?
  11. How can I change my University form Mumbai to Kolhapur after completing 1st year B.Sc course?
  12. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune University in 2nd year after completing BCA? What are the universities/colleges available for me?
  13. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune university to pursue 2nd year BCA having completed 1st year BCA from Tilak University?
  14. Can I change my university from IGNOU to Pune University after completion of 1st year B.A from IGNOU to 2nd year Pune University?
  15. How to change after 2nd year engineering from university of Pune to Mumbai University?
  16. How To Change University in 2nd Year MCA?
  17. Can I change from Gondwana university to Pune university for my BA 2nd and 3rd year in Marathi medium?
  18. Procedure to change the university in Maharashtra?
24th February 2017, 10:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change University from Pune University to BAMU University after completing 1st year of B.Pharmacy course?

Sorry, to say that it is not possible to change from Pune University to BAMU University after completion of your first year B.Pharmacy course. To be eligible to get B.Pharmacy degree certificate, you need to complete your B.Pharmacy course from the same university without transferring to another university. If you are interested to transfer to another university then, you need to discontinue from the course and taken fresh admission in first year of B.Pharmacy course in another university where you wish to pursue your higher studies.
6th August 2020, 07:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to change University from Pune University to BAMU University after completing 1st year of B.Pharmacy course?

Respect sir , can I change my university after completing B.com1st year in bambu University and then opt for B.com 2nd year in pune University , plz let me know , eagerly waiting for your reply , thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?