11th August 2016, 10:05 AM
sourav bhowmick 01

How can I check my certificate and result of Diploma in Mechanical engineering of Halisahar College of Vaskodasama?

How can i check my certificate and result of diploma in mechanical engineering from HALISAHAR COLLEGE OF VASKODAGAMA,(W.B).halisahar,jethia bazar station road,p.o-jethia,p.s-bizpur,pincode no.-743135

REGD NO. S/67933
ENROLLMENT NO. HCV512DME025
SL NO. 512

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is for Diploma and which one is for Advance Diploma?
  2. Where to get the diploma certificate if college doesn't provide it?
  3. How to check if my diploma certificate is real or fake?
  4. When the original Diploma passing certificate is issued by college?
  5. What is the value of Mechanical Engineering Diploma certificate from KSOU for government jobs?
  6. Percentage required to join any college after studying diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  7. Whether Diploma in Mechanical Engineering is equivalent to 10+2 or not? Am I eligible to get a Government job with Diploma certificate? -- [New]
  8. Through which degree I can attend Campus Interview among Diploma and B.E. certificates?
  9. Is it beneficial to study Mechanical Diploma course if my HS result is not well?
  10. List of colleges for mechanical engineering after getting 92% in diploma?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission for BA after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. How to take admission in DME? What is the fees?
  13. Re: Diploma certificate awarded by Arunachal University is a 2 year Diploma certificate or 3 year Diploma certificate?
  14. How can I apply to get Original Certificate if completed Mechanical Engineering Diploma course 2 years ago?
  15. Proof of Diploma engineering course done from IME?
  16. What course I have to take after passing 10th class?
  17. How to do MBA after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with graduate E certificate?
  18. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd August 2016, 01:19 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I check my certificate and result of Diploma in Mechanical engineering of Halisahar College of Vaskodasama?

The procedure is simple.

1) Open the official website of your university.

2) There will definitely be a link of "results" on the website.

3) Go to that link and enter your roll no. and the Date of Birth.

4) If you have forgotten your roll number, then you can check your previous result's mark sheet or there will be a "Forgot password" button which will direct you to the steps through which you can reset your password.

Following these steps will help you in downloading your result.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?