5th September 2011, 12:12 AM
potipher12

Is Intense Forensic Services India LLP(IFS India), a genuine Institution? How may I apply for a course in the same?

I am a Zambian (Africa) and came across this institution" Intense Forensic Services India LLP (IFS India)", I like their courses and would like to do one. Are they a genuine Institution or not? what should I do to find out if this Institution is genuine or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Which college in India offering forensic odontology?
  2. What is the scope of forensic science in india? Job profile and salaries of forensic experts?
  3. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic Science? Scope of Forensic scientist in India?
  4. Forensic Photography Courses and Colleges in India? Scope and career in Forensic Photography?
  5. How to go for forensic odontology in India? Which university provies this course and where in India?
  6. Which are the colleges available in India to join forensic course?
  7. What is the qualification required to become a Forensic scientist? Which are the universities in abroad? What si the demand in India? Is forensic better in India or abroad?
  8. Forensic colleges/universities in India for m.sc. in forensic science? Entrance exams?
  9. Scope of Forensic Science in India 2015
  10. Recent 5 years Anna University, Chennai DSP questions with answers? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which are the colleges that have MSc forensic course in India? What is the eligibility?
  12. Can I write IAS exam if I have finished my degree in correspondence?
  13. Can a citizen of Nepal studying in India apply for scholarship in India?
  14. Is The Institution of Engineers (India) a valid and certified university?
  15. What are the options for me as Forensic Odontologist? What is the scope in India?
  16. Best College in India for doing B.Sc in Forensic Science? Admission Procedure for this course?
  17. Colleges for M.Sc(forensic science) after B.Sc(Biotechnology) in India? Entrance exams for the same?
  18. Is it wise decision to do B.Sc in Forensic Science or any other subject and then do PG in same to make career in Forensic field? -- [New]
11th March 2012, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Intense Forensic Services India LLP(IFS India), a genuine Institution? How may I apply for a course in the same?

I think, its genuine as their students are working in many Govt. Organization, but in India there is no direct way to check their status online.
11th March 2012, 11:28 PM
indiancouncil

Default Re: Is Intense Forensic Services India LLP(IFS India), a genuine Institution? How may I apply for a course in the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by potipher12 View Post
I am a Zambian (Africa) and came across this institution" Intense Forensic Services India LLP (IFS India)", I like their courses and would like to do one. Are they a genuine Institution or not? what should I do to find out if this Institution is genuine or not?
Any course offered by IFS is recognised by central government of India. As per positive feedback from many national as well as International students we concluded that, it is 100% genuine, accredited and recognized. In India there is no direct way to check status by online mode.
8th March 2014, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

what is the admission procedure for taking admission in bsc fornensic?
is it necessary to qualify pre medical test for getting admission in bsc?
27th May 2014, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

I have completed course from IFS www.ifs.edu.in and now working in CBI.
29th September 2014, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

Yes, me too. I completed IFS Universal Certification Course and working in American top Forensic Lab.
23rd August 2016, 12:50 PM
bhoomikaraj

May I know the specific advantage of "universal certificate course" over "Specialized Certification"... Which one is better
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?