4th July 2013, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for bank exam after MBA?

If my graduation marks 52 % so u tell that i m eligible for bank exam....nd i m complte my mba 68% so u tell that what about my future in bank jobs

15th July 2013, 12:17 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for bank exam after MBA?

You have adequate qualifications to obtain a rewarding career in banking sector. Graduation is enough to apply for the profile of clerk and P.O. MBA graduates can try for Management Trainee profile in banks. No specific percentage of marks is required to apply for the job position. Upper age limit for Officer profile is 30 years and that of clerk is 28 years.
7th September 2013, 11:18 PM
nishi513

Default Re: What is the eligibility for bank exam after MBA?

HI FRIEND
## You are definitely eligible to apply for all public sector BANK CLERK and PO examinations
## The minimum educational qualification required to apply for SBI CLERK POST is 12th/diploma pass with atleast 60% of marks & for all remaining Public Sector Bank examinations is graduation in any discipline from recognised institution/university & there is no marks percentage critiria in graduation
## Age limit to apply for BANK CLERK POST is 18-28 years and for BANK PO POST is 21-30 years and the age relaxations are
~>3 years for OBC category candidates
~>5 years for SC/ST candidates and EX-SERVICEMEN
~>10 years for PWD candidates
## For further details visit www.ibps.in and www.sbi.co.in

** ALL THE BEST **
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?