16th July 2015, 11:27 PM
billani

How can I complete B.Sc in two years if had discontinued after 1st year?

I was admitted bsc in dr.b.r.ambedkar open university in 2011.but i was completed only first year.then after i was unable to continue but now i wish to complete it with in two years.then after is this degree eligible for government posts?please answer me

Related Questions:
17th July 2015, 10:30 AM
pointer01

Default Re: How can I complete B.Sc in two years if had discontinued after 1st year?

Hello,

No Dear, you cannot complete two years course in one year.You can continue your graduation with 2nd year after a gap but cannot complete it within one year.
As you are student of Open university so, there is no need to attend the regular classes.You can continue your study very easily.
Yes, you can get government jobs after getting this degree. Make sure that the university from where you will complete your graduation should be recognized.No any college/university will allowed you to complete your two years course in one year.
17th July 2015, 09:43 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I complete B.Sc in two years if had discontinued after 1st year?

>> See, you cannot resume your degree which you left in between except for the case of extreme medical situation or some other utmost preference situation.

>> Otherwise, if you want to be graduated then you have to apply freshly for the course you want to pursue.

>> If the college in which you were pursuing your graduation allows you to apply for the courses then you should have complete information of these 6 years which you have spent. Actually this is just a formality that the candidates like you need to fulfill. Also make sure that without this you won't be able to pursue any course in any college.

>> Also, one more advise that i would like to give you is that if you are desperately in need of a job but couldn't find a degree for you, the you can also check out for some diplomas. those diplomas though are rated below the degree but then with them you will easily find a job for yourself.

>> Regarding the government posts, most of the government posts require "full time" degree. Now with this clause, they have the right to allow you to appear for the exam as well as disqualify your candidature. So, the clear picture cannot be told. Its depends on your luck and the requirements of that particular government department.
5th July 2016, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

myself completed 2 years of degree(BSc), now got d government job,is there any possibilities to continue my final year BSc...?
4th January 2017, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

I completed 2 years of degree b.sc in osmania university, after that due to some financial problems I didn't continue 3rd year,so now I want to continue my graduation. Is this possible?
5th January 2017, 05:18 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

<< You can apply to B.sc 3rd year degree in Osmania college if the gap you left college is not more than 1 year.
<< Here in this case you can give medical to the concern university and can complete your graduation 3rd year degree.
<< If the gap you left the course is more than 2 year then you need to meet the dean of the college.
<< So the possibility to complete graduation is low if the time period you left your college is more.
25th July 2017, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

I completed my bsc 3rd year in 2011 with two backlogs in osmania university. Is there any possibility of writing exams right now
28th July 2017, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

I was admitted B.SC MATHS in thiruvalluvar university in 2011.But I was completed only first year.Then after I was unable to continue . Now I wish to complete it.
How can I proceed?
How can I get the application form ?
Please give me the details of university rules about carus and fees details
28th July 2017, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

I was admitted B.SC MATHS in thiruvalluvar university under regular class in 2011.But I was completed only first year. Then after I was unable to continue.But Now I wish to complete it.
How can I proceed?
Please give me the details about correspondence course.
15th August 2018, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 2nd year b.sc but discontinue from 2nd year I want to complete now my degree and even I want to change subjects how can I do so???
1st October 2018, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 2nd dear in one university and have gap of 7 years after 2nd year, can i take the admission for 3rd year in different university after 7 years of gap.
20th November 2018, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

I am completed 2 years bsc (chemistry) 3 years ago but some reason I am not admission in 3 year
Can I take admission in 3 years bsc after 3 years gaps
17th December 2018, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

I want to change my group from B. Com to BSc in 2nd year in Ambedkar Open university
19th February 2019, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

I discontinued my final year degree before 3 years and i didnt collect my TC. Can i get my TC now and complete my degree in distant education
19th April 2019, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I have completed my intermediate in 2014 and due some problems I had to discontinue my b.tech now I want to join bsc computers and my age 22 can I join in Dr br ambedkar university Hyderabad plz reply me
10th March 2020, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Hi I have completed B.Sc Bio chemistry in Thiruvalluvar University in the year 2008 with one arrears. After that I have tried two attempts, but I did not cleared. After that I did not write the exam till now. Is it possible to write the exam now?
15th October 2020, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Admission in college to complete b.sc. having one year gap after 1st year?
17th May 2021, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

I was admitted bsc at bharathiyar University in 2020.but i was completed only first year.then after i was unable to continue but now i wish to complete it ..then after is this degree eligible for government posts?please answer me
Every college is saying that can't join here..what is the reason for that!???
25th June 2021, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

I'm studying Bsc 2nd year right now and I got placed in govt job, can I continue my 2nd in open University like BRAOU?
23rd October 2021, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

I completed my 2 nd year bsc mathematics in kamarajar University some many reasons I discontinued 2 nd year .now I want to join direct third year in other University it's possible sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?