16th January 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

How can i complete my Intermediate at the earliest as i discontinued my studies few years back? Can i get a government job after that?

Dear Sir,

I am HEERA, my date of birth is 19.11.1982 ( 28 Years, Cast :- ST{ LAMBADI} ),
I have discontinued my Intermediate. I was given understand by my well-wishers that, to get govt job i should pass 10+2 minimum, please suggest me which are the universities are eligible to study to get Govt job.

So that i can complete intermediate at the earliest.

Awaiting for your favourable reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I rejoin M.Sc(Electronics) at Delhi University if discontinued few years back?
  2. Am I eligible for staff selection commission examination after completing B.E. CSE?
  3. How to do job oriented course after completing intermediate?
  4. How can I complete B.Sc in two years if had discontinued after 1st year?
  5. Can i resume my schooling again after a gap of 6 years in CBSE board?
  6. Salary and other accommodations of a TTE?
  7. Which course I need to select after completion of my intermediate to get a government job?
  8. Can I get job in Indian Railway on Intermediate basis and continue my education if studying B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year?
  9. Should I rejoin if discontinued M.Sc(Electronics) after 1st year about few years ago?
  10. Is this possible to do CS Intermediate directly after the completion of B.Com and having 5 years of work experience as Accountant?
  11. What should I do if I want to continue doing graduation if I have discontinued diploma course?
  12. What should I do to complete my diploma course if I discontinued it 3 years before from Anna University?
  13. Is it possible to continue again the discontinued M.E. studies? Should I have to reappear TANCET?
  14. After completion of B.E is it necessary to go for higher studies like M.Tech or MBA?
  15. What can I do to continue my intermediate studies after 15 years of gap? -- [New]
  16. How can I take admission in MCA without 12th or intermediate?
  17. Which degree I should take up to get a government job in future?
  18. Is it possible to complete the graduation if discontinued in middle due to personal problems?
9th July 2012, 09:35 PM
ankur bana

Default Re: How can i complete my Intermediate at the earliest as i discontinued my studies few years back? Can i get a government job after that?

hi,
yes you can get government job....you have 7 years to get good job..
you can give scra exam for railway job..
you can give bank clerk job..
you can give ssc 12th level exam
you can give nda exam...
best of luck
4th May 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can i complete my Intermediate at the earliest as i discontinued my studies few years back? Can i get a government job after that?

can i get job without completing intermediate
12th January 2014, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

hi,iam 25years old,how can i complete my intermediate at the earliest as i discontinued my studies few years back?
12th January 2014, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

hi, iam 25 years old ,how can i complete my intermediate at the earliest as i discontinued my studies few years back?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?