4th July 2015, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete two years graduation course in 1 year?

Hello,my name is kavita due to some I could not complete my graduation in 2009 but my 1st year is clear n now I want to complete my two year of graduation in one year.is it possible?if yes then to what extend and what is the prosizer n one more thing expenses pleas tell me.my id is
"[email protected]"pleas reply as soon as posibel.I m from punjab

6th July 2015, 07:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete two years graduation course in 1 year?

No, it is not possible to complete two years Graduation course in one year. You have mentioned that you already completed first year and you need to complete remaining two years of Graduation course in one year, but it is not possible because no college/ university does not this kind of Graduation. For any Graduation course, there are minimum and maximum course duration. You need to complete the course within minimum or maximum duration. So, you cannot pursue your three years Graduation course in just two years.
6th July 2015, 09:57 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to complete the two years course in one year, Yes you can continue your course from where you left .

You have to talk with your University Dean from where you have done your Graduation degree to continue your study .
7th July 2015, 07:17 PM
pointer01

Hello,

Sorry to say Dear, but it is not possible to complete the two years graduation course in one year.
You can continue your study from where you left.No any university will allow you to complete two years course in one year.
If you are not able to attend the regular classes and your graduation course is B.A or B.com then you can apply as a private student.

All The Best.
11th July 2015, 06:23 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

No, it is not possible to complete the graduation of two years in single year. Till now no such board or university gets established that can allow this. If particular graduation take 2 years duration then is is because it can get completed in two years only and according to rules you have to complete in particular maintained duration.

But yes if you are suffering from any personal problem due to which you can not go to college to attend the classes then you can do it through distance education or through correspondence in which you need not to attend the classes you just need to go to give exams.
13th July 2015, 12:11 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,my name is kavita due to some I could not complete my graduation in 2009 but my 1st year is clear n now I want to complete my two year of graduation in one year.is it possible?if yes then to what extend and what is the prosizer n one more thing expenses pleas tell me.my id is
"[email protected]"pleas reply as soon as posibel.I m from punjab
The simple answer to your question is NO. It is never possible. India follows a general rule for graduation course. In that general rule you must complete all the 3 years of graduation with pass marks at least in all the three to confirm that you are a graduate. There is no higher age limit to complete your graduation course. But the number of years is minimum 3. If you have taken honors or major in a particular subject, say, Economics, then each year your obtained grand total in that subject, say, Economics should be at least over 40%. This is to confirm that you are still pursuing honors and not converted into pass. Don't worry. Already you have cleared one year. 2 years are nothing Just work hard and give every examination on time. Soon you will clear rest of the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?