31st May 2015, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Can I study abroad even if I have not completed my B.Tech course which I discontinued?

I have discontinued my B.Tech because of some personal reasons last year, so can I have any options to study abroad ?! Is it mandatory to complete B.Tech course to study in abroad or we can start fresh? Can you please let me know the procedure on the same?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Where I can study MBBS in Abroad at low cost if discontinued in 2nd year?
  2. Studies in Abroad for a student who had discontinued B.E. in 2nd year?
  3. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  4. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  5. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  6. How can I study in Abroad if completed 10th 8 years ago?
  7. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  8. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA, Canada or Australia for Diploma in CSE student?
  9. What are the options available for me to study B.Tech in abroad if completed 12th? In which entrance exam should I appear? Expense and visa requirement for study B.Tech in abroad?
  10. Which course should I choose to study in Abroad if completed 12th Science?
  11. Courses to study in Abroad for Diploma Petrochemical Engineer?
  12. B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship for 12th PCM student?
  13. How can I get scholarship for Abroad studies?
  14. How to get a job in abroad after passing 12th in non medical?
  15. How to go for abroad after doing B.Tech?
  16. What should I study further in Abroad if completed BAMS and doing House Surgency?
  17. Which course should I choose after B.Tech in abroad between MS and M.Tech? From where to get the study material? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
31st May 2015, 12:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study abroad even if I have not completed my B.Tech course which I discontinued?

Yes, you can study in Abroad even if you have not completed your B.Tech course but, you need to pursue B.Tech course again from first year in Abroad. To get admission in B.Tech course in Abroad universities, you need to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. SAT score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to UG course in Abroad universities and you need to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examination to get admission in Abroad universities. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to B.Tech course in Abroad universities.
31st May 2015, 02:15 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study abroad even if I have not completed my B.Tech course which I discontinued?

You cannot continue your B.Tech course in Aboard, but you can freshly join in any Bachelors course in any foreign universities. To do so, you need to complete SAT exam, because most of the foreign universities offers Bachelors course admission by considering SAT score of the applicants. After completing SAT exam, try to select some universities and apply for admission in those universities by sending your application and required documents through online or via courier. Then the universities will review your application and will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile meets university admission requirements.
1st April 2017, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Hai...I have discontinued my engineering because of some problems and also i am not interested in that course. Do I have the option to have any other course in abroad?
Thank you
24th June 2018, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

I've 4 backlogs in my btech I'd like to do pg/diploma in canada by completing ielts/pte
Is that possible without my btech degree?
18th February 2020, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have discontinued my b tech course what are the courses available for me to study in australia/ uk
26th September 2021, 03:16 AM
Unregistered

I have discontinued btech because of backlogs. Now I want to go to usa to study assocative degree . Is it possible. Many people are saying visa will be rejected. ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?