20th May 2013, 02:51 AM
ratishbabuca

How can I complete CA in limited time? I have completed my graduation in B.Tech

i completed my graduation in btech with 60 %.how can i complete my ca in limited time

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of registration and admission in CS after graduation in B.Com Hons? Time taken to complete CS after graduation?
  2. For completing CS course how much time does it take to complete? Will the graduation help me in getting direct entry for intermediate in CS?
  3. Can I complete my graduation online?
  4. How may i complete my graduation now since i left it in middle few years back because of some unavoidable reasons?
  5. Can I complete my graduation online?
  6. Which fields could i opt after graduation? I have completed my graduation and I am 30 years old
  7. Details about correspondence courses to complete the graduation in Kolkata?
  8. How can a diploma student complete graduation in one year?
  9. Procedure to complete graduation in other streams like Arts or Commerce?
  10. Top 10 Companies for Off-Campus placements in 2011? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the percentage marks required in class 10th and 12th to become a scientist?
  12. Correspondence course in graduation (BA)? How many years required to complete graduation if one year is not possible?
  13. How can a candidate who failed in 2 subjects in B.Com final year, complete his graduation later?
  14. How can I complete graduation in one year having years of gap after I.Com?
  15. Can I do Graduation and MCA at the same time from two different universities? -- [New]
  16. LLB Course while pursuing CA and articalship from 11 am to 6 pm? How much time to complete if joined in 2011?
  17. Can I prepare for Medical Entrance Exams while doing B.Tech first year?
  18. Distance Education colleges for B.Com. in Mumbai for working people?
20th May 2013, 09:17 AM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I complete CA in limited time? I have completed my graduation in B.Tech

Hello friend

>>Its good you can do CA course after completing b.tech
>>But there are lot of disadvantages in doing CA course
>>You must study all the stages in CA course and must pass in CPT exam to get admission
>>For commerce degree holder with 55% marks in commerce subjects are eligible for doing IPCC stage directly without writing CPT exam
>>You must do all the foundation, IPCC , final stages of CA course

all the best...........
20th May 2013, 12:15 PM
bitulsudarshan
Member+

Default Re: How can I complete CA in limited time? I have completed my graduation in B.Tech

There are three levels in CA course, as follows :

I CPT - An Entrance Exam (2hours- Objective Questions)

II IPCC - Inter Level (7 papers)

III Final - (8 Papers)

(1) You can appear for CPT (Entrance Test) by registering (Fees Rs 6500) yourself with Institute of Chartered Accountancy in India (ICAI). You need to obtain at least 50 % marks in CPT to clear.

(2) Then you have to appear for IPCC (Inter).

(3) Three years internship training with CA.

(4) After completing Training, appear for CA -Final.

After clearing Final, you become CA.
20th May 2013, 12:16 PM
bitulsudarshan
Member+

There are three levels in CA course, as follows :

I CPT - An Entrance Exam (2hours- Objective Questions)

II IPCC - Inter Level (7 papers)

III Final - (8 Papers)

(1) You can appear for CPT (Entrance Test) by registering (Fees Rs 6500) yourself with Institute of Chartered Accountancy in India (ICAI). You need to obtain at least 50 % marks in CPT to clear.

(2) Then you have to appear for IPCC (Inter).

(3) Three years internship training with CA.

(4) After completing Training, appear for CA -Final.

After clearing Final, you become CA.
20th May 2013, 02:27 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Firstly I don't understand why you want to do CA after completing B.Tech. You have a very healthy percentage is Bachelor of Technology. It will be far better to apply for jobs related to your course.

For example you can apply for the Public Sector Undertaking. The requirement is 60 percent marks in B.Tech to apply for the PSU jobs. These jobs are as good as government jobs therefore you should definitely try for them.

However if you are only interested in Chartered Accountancy then first you should konw that there is no way to complete the course is short time. It will take at least 3 and half years to complete the Chartered Accountancy course.

Since you have 60 percent marks in graduation, there will be no need to appear for the Common Proficiency Test. Under the rules of ICAI if a non commerce graduate has 60 percent marks in the course, he/she is not required to appear for the Common Proficiency Test.

Which means that you can directly take admission for the IPCC, the second stage of Chartered Accountancy. After completing 9 months of study you will be able to appear for Group 1 written test of IPCC.

IPCC Group 1

1. Accounting

2. Business Laws,Ethics and Communication

3. Cost Accounting and Financial Management

4. Taxation

After clearing the group 1, you will have to start the 3 years long articleship. Along with articleship you can clear the second group of IPCC.

IPCC Group 2

5. Advanced Accounting

6. Auditing and Assurance

7. Information Technology and Strategic Management

After which when only 6 months are left to complete the articleship, you can apply for the final examination. There are two groups in final examination as well.

Group 1

1. Financial Reporting

2. Strategic Financial Management

3. Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics

4. Corporate and Allied Laws

Group 2

5. Advanced Management Accounting

6. Information System control and Audit

7. Direct Tax Laws

8. indirect tax Laws
22nd May 2013, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

If i m having more than 60percent in commerce than can i directly apply for IPCC ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?