14th October 2011, 01:11 PM
shivalal

What are the career opportunities and future prospective available for me after completion of MFC course from Gulbarga university?

hi sir, my self shivalal chavan i has join MFC course in gulbarga university, karnata. sir i have to confuse now for this course is good or not my future life? so please solve my confuse, because i can't consentrate my study. so i need to your help.
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. What course should I opt for my PG course which providing better career opportunities and future prospective? I am a student of B.Com 3rd year
  2. Job opportunities in Banking Sector for MFC postgraduate?
  3. What are the career opportunities and future prospective in becoming a company secretary?
  4. List of career opportunities available for a B.Sc(IT) graduate? What's the future prospective?
  5. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing CAD course? I have done B.Sc with math stream
  6. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Pharma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the career opportunities available after doing MS in abroad?
  8. Career opportunities and future prospective for B.Sc(PME) graduate from Bangalore?
  9. What field should I opt either automobile or IT sector or insurance for better career opportunities? What are the future prospective available for the same? Suggest some career option which suits on me. I have recently done MBA in marketing
  10. Career opportunities and future prospective for Economics honor student from DU? Which is more preferable, either to go for PG abroad or do MBA from India?
  11. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Sc course in IT stream? I have done B.Sc with IT stream from jamshedpur and having 70% marks in 12th
  12. What are the future job opportunities after completion of M.Tech in Control Systems
  13. Can I go for ICWAI course after completion of my B.Com? How may I get the details like admission procedure, eligibility criteria etc for the same? I have done my B.Com from Gulbarga University
  14. What would be the career opportunities and future prospective available in textile engineering after 4 years? List of the top colleges for the same?
  15. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA from Gulbarga University?
  16. What are the career opportunities and future prospects after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  17. B.Com general student can join MFC course? Do I need to give OJEE for MFC? -- [New]
  18. Is IIPM affiliated to Gulbarga University? I am a student of MBA
22nd May 2013, 04:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career opportunities and future prospective available for me after completion of MFC course from Gulbarga university?

Sir, pliz tell me about the scope available for mfc in india and abroad.which one is better ma.economics or mfc?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?