21st September 2010, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I prepare for Medical Entrance Exams while doing B.Tech first year?

am doi my B.Tech IT first year..
i want get a medical seat thro entrance exams.
help me..
tell me how to prepare..
and what books should i refer..
give me more information..
am from madurai..

Related Questions:
  1. How should i prepare for medical entrance exams keeping track of various subjects and study hours?
  2. How to prepare for medical entrance exams and which are the best colleges in this field?
  3. How should I prepare for medical entrance exams? I am studying in class 9th currently?
  4. How should I prepare for medical entrance exams? I am studying in class 9th currently?
  5. What are the entrance exams for 12th passed non medical students? How to prepare for the same?
  6. How to prepare for AIIMS and AIPMT? Books to be preferred for medical entrance exams?
  7. How to prepare for medical entrance exams(WBJEE) and score above 88%?
  8. How to prepare well for medical joint entrance exam like WBJEE, AIPMT, JIPMER?
  9. Best books for Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Maths for various Medical and Non-Medical entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Will I have to drop a year to prepare for Medical entrance exam?
  11. How to download previous 10 year Question Papers for Bank PO Exams? List of Books to prepare for these Exams?
  12. Will there be any problem if I am not able to attend MD entrance exams after filling up the forms due to an accident? -- [New]
  13. How to prepare for medical entrance exams? Which books to opt for?
  14. How should i prepare for medical entrance exams keeping in mind the various format of exams throughout the nation?
  15. List of selected books which are good for medical entrance examinations like WBJEE, AIPMT etc?
  16. How to prepare for Medical Competition exams being a drop out student?
  17. Good Books to prepare for Medical Entrance Exams?
  18. How to prepare for medical entrance exam? Fee question bank for it?
22nd September 2010, 01:34 AM
avinash kr.
Banned

Default Re: Can I prepare for Medical Entrance Exams while doing B.Tech first year?

yes you can prepare for medical entrance examination but if you doing b.tech then why you want for medical preparation. if you want then you can do so. thanking you.. best of luck..
22nd September 2010, 03:20 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I prepare for Medical Entrance Exams while doing B.Tech first year?

hi,
to write an medical entrance exam you should have studies biology in your intermediate level,
so if you have done biology also then you can surely prepare,
if not then you are not elegible
23rd September 2010, 12:30 AM
kool
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can I prepare for Medical Entrance Exams while doing B.Tech first year?

dear friend,
If your ultimate goal is to do MBBS, then you can take preparation for medical
during 1st year of your B.Tech.
But it is very difficult for you to cover the syllabus of your B.Tech course
as well as preparation for medical.
You have to follow all the syllabus of the exams like AIPMT,AIIMS,WBJEE,JIPMER etc.

But if you are not serious about medical, then i suggest you to concentrate
on your engineering degree.
& you will get good job opportunies after completing of your B.Tech degree.

But it depend upon your choice.

good luck.
23rd September 2010, 07:20 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

you Can prepare for Medical Entrance Exams while doing B.Tech first year.

but it will be difficult for you to carry on the both the course simultaneously.

so it will be better, if you do concentrate in a particular course.

all the best...............
25th September 2010, 10:46 AM
subhash1206

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
help me..
tell me how to prepare..
am from madurai..
you can only admited new admission if you have biology if +2
this way your 1 year is going wast
whyare you doing medical just do b.tech it is good for you
21st October 2010, 12:44 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

yes if you are interested to go for medical then you must prepare for it.

but also manage your engineering study. otherwise if you not get chance in medical then you have to face a big problem. so study engineering also and prepare for medical.

to prepare for medical first revise all the syllabus for medical entrance examination. then try to practice some model question paper. see the previous year question paper to make an idea about the question of medical entrance examination. also you may take admission in a good coaching institution which will provide you study material and model question paper etc.

best of luck.
8th November 2010, 06:38 AM
Gaurav.jain88

First of all you have 12 marksheet with biology as one of the subject.
If you really want to go in medical field then leave the Btech.
And start preparing so you can give complete time to study.
Medical entrance required very hard study as limited number of seats.
10th November 2010, 01:44 AM
NITIN2
Senior Member+

Dear friend
of course, you can take preparation for medical exam.But you have to labor hard as you have less time for the preparation.You should join correspondence coarse of institute that provide test series of medical exams. you should follow given books for the good concept.

Physics

Physics by H.C. verma (vol 1 and 2)
Physics of NCERT (vol 1 and 2)
MCQ in physics by Deb Mukherji

Chemistry

1. chemistry

Chemistry by O.P. Tondon (vol 1 and 2)
Chemistry by NCERT (vol 1 and 2)

Boilogy

Biology by NCERT (vol 1 and 2)

Best of luck
15th November 2010, 11:53 PM
malini k

Dear friend,
Yes , you can prepare for the medical entrance exam
I want to tell you one thing that if you are not interested in the engineering studies and you are so much interested in the medical seat ,then it will be better if you drop out from the studies and concentrate on your medicine entrance
For cracking the medical entrance ,the easy way is to study the NCERT text books of 11th and 12th for the three subjects PCB
You can also refer the entrance books of different publication's like DINESH'S ,PRADEEP'S,
ARIHANT'S etc
You can also try out the previous year's question papers and that will give you more practice
Good luck
16th November 2010, 12:07 AM
ashish121

to write an medical entrance exam you should have studies biology in your intermediate level,
so if you have done biology also then you can surely prepare,
if not then you are not elegible
I want to tell you one thing that if you are not interested in the engineering studies and you are so much interested in the medical seat ,then it will be better if you drop out from the studies and concentrate on your medicine entrance
For cracking the medical entrance ,the easy way is to study the NCERT text books of 11th and 12th for the three subjects PCB
You can also refer the entrance books of different publication's like DINESH'S ,PRADEEP'S,
ARIHANT'S etc
You can also try out the previous year's question papers and that will give you more practice
16th November 2010, 12:58 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Can I prepare for Medical Entrance Exams while doing B.Tech first year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
help me..
tell me how to prepare..
am from madurai..
ok its your choice but why you want to prepare for medical , whatever
you can refer various books
as
for cracking
NCERT BOOKS
BIO BOOKS

go for coaching institues
like IBOOKS
20th November 2010, 08:50 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Unhappy Re: Can I prepare for Medical Entrance Exams while doing B.Tech first year?

Hey you should have completed your 12th from biology stream ,only then can you attend for the medical entrance exam else your not qualified.

As your doing your B.tech and must have completed your 12th from MPC background so your not eligible for medical stream.carry on with your studies.

all the best
10th February 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

sir iam studying B.E 2nd year i want to write jipmer exam to become a doctor.is it possible?and what books i hav to study to get high score in jipmer entrance
10th February 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

sir iam studying B.E i want to write jipmer mbbs entrance to become doctor is it possible?and what books i hav to study for getting high score in that?
20th February 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

but if i dont have biology in 2 level

then is there a way to complete a MBBS?
17th April 2011, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i prepare for medical exam past 6 months,but unfortunately i am unable to write AIPMT .jipmer is the last chance of mine.....
so what can i do .....
i am doing B.E Mechanical engineering in perambalur
8th June 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

can i write the biology exam through correspondance
1st July 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

can i prepare for medical entrance exam while doing b.pharm 1 year ?
22nd September 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

i am very much inrested in medical.and i got 9000 rank in cet,2011.but i want to study in govt medical seat.presently iam doing my 1-bsc(pcm) .and i want to get in to medical next year.so please help me about my preperation?
26th March 2013, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Is there any test/exam in ibooks for taking admission after passing 10th exam in icse and i want to take for medical coaching in ibooks?
13th July 2013, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

I am doing b.tech mech 4th year. Can I have a chance to do MBBS by writing any of entrance tests. Please tell me? I am very much interested in medicine
31st March 2015, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

I completed my b.tech biotechnology(intermediate M.P.C). . .but i want to do mbbs. . .please tell me if there is any chances for doing mbbs?????
29th April 2021, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Can l prepare for agriculture entrance exams while doing B tech first year?
8th July 2022, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

I am repeater, if i didn't get admission this year. Can I prepare for medical entrance next year while doing btech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?