16th May 2011, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Details about correspondence courses to complete the graduation in Kolkata?

I left my studies for some personal reason and Unfortunately could not completed my graduation.
Now when I overcome all my problems I want to complete the graduation.
I want to know every possible details about the correspondent courses to complete the graduation in Kolkata.

Abhishek Mukherjee
Kolkata

Related Questions:
  1. How to complete my graduation after enrolling for DU correspondence 14 years back
  2. Is it possible for me to complete my graduation via correspondence mode if not from regular?
  3. Correspondence course in graduation (BA)? How many years required to complete graduation if one year is not possible?
  4. Is it possible to complete the graduation after 5 years of gap through correspondence? -- [New]
  5. How to do graduation in correspondence mode from Delhi University?
  6. What extra course to take while doing graduation through correspondence mode?
  7. How to complete Graduation via correspondence mode after a gap of 8 years?
  8. How to do LLB course through distance or correspondence from West Bengal/Kolkata? Details about university?
  9. What can I do after completing correspondence diploma in IT, PG or Graduation? Which universities are the best for these courses?
  10. Is it possible for me to complete my graduation via correspondence or online mode if I need to complete my last year?
  11. How to take admission in BITS Pilani for correspondence M.E Production course? Is the course AICTE approved? What is the full address of Kolkata BITS Pilani Office? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How may I get details information regarding the B.E correspondence course after diploma? List of colleges along with their admission procedure for the same? I have done diploma course and now I am working as a site engineer
  13. Is it possible for me to complete my graduation via correspondence after a long gap?
  14. How to do graduation in correspondence from Delhi University?
  15. Is it possible to complete graduation via correspondence mode if not done only final year of graduation from DU?
  16. Correspondence courses for post graduation in Environmental Science?
  17. Courses for post graduation in correspondence education after completing B.Com from KU?
  18. Details about correspondence course for graduation after 10th?
19th August 2011, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about correspondence courses to complete the graduation in Kolkata?

I AM COMPLETED MY 2nd YEAR BSc FROM CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY CAN I JOINT IN 3rd YEAR BSc IN DISTANCE. PLEASE SUGGEST
12th October 2011, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about correspondence courses to complete the graduation in Kolkata?

How can I complete my Graduation in short time?
19th October 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

after my 12th i have done my teacher course ECCED I want to finish my graduation do I have to do all 3yrs or can I give TY directly .
saki
20th October 2011, 12:32 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I left my studies for some personal reason and Unfortunately could not completed my graduation.
I want to know every possible details about the correspondent courses to complete the graduation in Kolkata.

Abhishek Mukherjee
Kolkata
Dear Friend,

It is very nice step of yours as you want to complete your studies after resolving all your problems.Pleas don't take any tension you have a lot of opportunity available.

There are a lot of universities which offers graduation in correspondence mode.Hare I have listed some of the Universities in which you can take admission for further studies.
  • Netaji Subhash Open University.
  • IGNU
  • Burdwan university
  • Vidya Sagar university.

Best Wishes....
26th March 2012, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

I AM COMPLETED MY 2nd YEAR BSc FROM CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY CAN I COMPLETE 3rd YEAR B.A IN DISTANCE THIS YEAR,AND HOW MUCH I HAVE TO PAY FOR IT
26th June 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Details about correspondence courses to complete the graduation in Kolkata/Howrah?

I want to know every possible details about the correspondent courses to complete the graduation in Kolkata/Howrah.

Rupa Mondal
Kolkata
4th September 2012, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

i am working in bsnl . i want to do diploma in electrical engineering plz can u help me
24th January 2013, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i hav 1 kt in S.Y.B.com. Now i want to complete T.Y.B.com in first attempt. Please suggest.
26th July 2013, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

how can a student already enrolled in some institute do correspondence graduation?
7th August 2013, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my gruation from IGNOU(BCA) in siliguri but fail in 1 subject and it's been long time i am not allowed to give the re exam please4 help me out.

Thanks
12th November 2013, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

after 4. years of gap from where I can complete my graduation in regular .. mail me [email protected]
10th February 2015, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

I have a questen ??? I'm h.s pass student but my family is very poor ...so I do a work from jharkhand .....what can I do for long distance wil gratuation complete .....plss help me ....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?