2nd August 2015, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Which is better to do after completion of 10th standard? Continue in same studies or do diploma for 2 years?

Which course is good for students is continue in studies or after 10th doing diploma course for 2 years.... Which is better to do after completion of 10th standard? Continue in same studies or do diploma for 2 years? Can someone please answer me soon?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to continue my diploma studies from 2nd year after discontinuing it few years back?
  2. Can I continue diploma studies after few years gap?
  3. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard?
  4. Is it possible to go for diploma directly after completion of 9th standard?
  5. Which one to choose between 10th and diploma?
  6. What should I do after completion of diploma in Electronics? Find a job or continue studies?
  7. Can I do diploma course after completion of 11th standard with science?
  8. Diploma in Automobile after 10th standard with 35% marks and study gap of 4 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it advisable to take my son to UK to continue 11th and 12th standard after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  10. Whether Diploma in Electronics is equivalent to Degree to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post in RRB?
  11. What should I do for continuing my studies? I have done 10th with 64% marks but due to some problem I didn't continue my studies later. Now I want to continue my studies in any technical field. Suggest technical courses along with their full details
  12. Is it possible for me to join diploma in Architecture after completion of 10th standard?
  13. What should I do to continue further studies in USA after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  14. What should I do if I want to continue doing graduation if I have discontinued diploma course?
  15. Is it possible to continue my studies in UK after completion of BDS course 2 years in India?
  16. Can I do MBA after my diploma? I have completed 3 years diploma after 10th
  17. How to do MBA after diploma? I have completed 3 years diploma after 10th
  18. Will it be possible to continue my BDS studies in UK after completion of 2 years in India?
3rd August 2015, 10:49 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better to do after completion of 10th standard? Continue in same studies or do diploma for 2 years?

Both are good choices. If you are more interested in technical field then you can go for diploma. But I will suggest you to go for 3 years diploma rather than 2 years diploma. 3 years diploma has more value than 2 year diploma.

Also, you can continue your studies for 11th and 12th class. You will have more options in future after completing 12th class than diploma. Diploma courses have limited future options but after passing 12th you will have much options.
3rd August 2015, 11:52 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is better to do after completion of 10th standard? Continue in same studies or do diploma for 2 years?

I suggest you to continue your studies instead of joining diploma course. Once you complete 12th standard then you again join B.Tech course as you do after diploma. The main advantage of 12th standard is that it will open various opportunity in front of you.

After 12th you have various option for graduation course like B.Sc, B.A, BBA, BCA, B.Ed, B.Tech etc. If you are not interested in engineering then you can join any other available courses.
3rd August 2015, 04:08 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I would suggest you to continue with your studies and go for any graduation course or any Diploma course whatsoever, after completion of your 12th standard, as completing 12th standard is quite necessary in any manners, like in most of the job interviews, companies do look for those candidates who have completed their education in 10+2 pattern, and in those cases Diploma holders cannot apply for the job as they had never appeared for their boards, instead they went for Diploma after their 10th standard.

So, my suggestion to you is to go for 11th and 12th pattern of studies, score well in your 12th boards and then look forward to something.
3rd August 2015, 08:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you want a skill based job at an early age then you must go for any diploma engineering or ITI course. This will help you to make job ready in comparison to other 10 2 pass students which won't have any job option.

If you go for 10 2 then you have to take admission in degree program after that to get a professional job. For 10 2 getting admission in graduation is the only option other than some low level jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?