3rd March 2016, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

How to re continue studies after passing 10th standard from government school few years back?

Actually I finished my 10’Th standard in government schools have scored 447 marks in board exam. After I finished my exam I was discontinued my studies. Now I am 20 yrs old I want to study 12’Th standard without going to school. So please help me to find good tutorial or anything else.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in 12th standard if discontinued studies after 10th being a 20 years old candidate?
  2. Is it possible to continue my diploma studies from 2nd year after discontinuing it few years back? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which is better to do after completion of 10th standard? Continue in same studies or do diploma for 2 years?
  4. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for 10th standard in a different school after discontinuing from previous school?
  5. Is there any way to continue studies after failing in 11th standard?
  6. What can I do to continue my intermediate studies after 15 years of gap?
  7. Is it possible to change the school while doing Class 10th?
  8. List of IIST, ISRO coaching centers in Hyderabad after completion of 10th standard?
  9. Can my son continue his studies in 10th class? -- [New]
  10. List of scholarship exams after 10th standard to study abroad?
  11. Can I apply for Karnataka CET as a Local candidate if studied 4 years in Singapore?
  12. Eligibility to do 12th from a Government school after getting failed in 12th 10 years back?
  13. When I should admit my son to pre-school?
  14. How can I continue my studies after completing B.Ed? I want to continue with M.Ed
  15. Is it possible to get admission in another CBSE school if failed in 11th standard?
  16. How can I continue my studies for 11th Standard in the same school while studying in 10th standard of Vadakara Rani Public School?
  17. Can I continue diploma studies after few years gap?
  18. What should I do for continuing my studies? I have done 10th with 64% marks but due to some problem I didn't continue my studies later. Now I want to continue my studies in any technical field. Suggest technical courses along with their full details
28th January 2017, 01:17 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to re continue studies after passing 10th standard from government school few years back?

Yes, definitely you can continue your left off studies at this instant after the completion of your class 10th examination few years ago.
To do so, you must have to get admission in class 11th from any of the Open Schooling in order to continue your studies. So, if you are interested to continue your studies, you must admit yourself in any Open Schooling from where you can give your class 12th examination without attending classes in regular basis.
30th January 2017, 12:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to re continue studies after passing 10th standard from government school few years back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Actually I finished my 10’Th standard in government schools have scored 447 marks in board exam. After I finished my exam I was discontinued my studies. Now I am 20 yrs old I want to study 12’Th standard without going to school. So please help me to find good tutorial or anything else.

You can continue studies through The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) after passing 10th standard from government school few years back. You can appear for examinations without attending the classes. The NIOS certificate is equivalent to various other certificates for higher studies and jobs in government sector. This is one of the best options to study. One more option will be studying graduation through the Open Universities after class X. The students have to appear for the preparatory program before admitting to the graduation. There are various open universities available in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?