1st November 2017, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I continue my studies in US from 2018 if I have completed till 10th standard in India and now 37 years old?

Hi, I am 37 year old, done my 10th in 1996 from India then I quit my studies because of some personal reason, now I want to continue my studies in US, what will be the best for me to start with, please give me some advise. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a candidate studied till 10th standard in Abroad but completed 12th in India is eligible for entrance exams under normal category?
  2. Which is better to do after completion of 10th standard? Continue in same studies or do diploma for 2 years?
  3. Is it possible for me to continue with my Studies after 10 years of completing class 10th? What should I do to get admission in B.Com course?
  4. What can I do to continue my intermediate studies after 15 years of gap?
  5. Can I do graduation on the basis of 10th certificate?
  6. Can I continue my engineering studies in 2018 after quieting it in 2nd year?
  7. Is it possible to continue high secondary in India after doing secondary studies in Saudi Arabia?
  8. Is it advisable to take my son to UK to continue 11th and 12th standard after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  9. How can I study in Abroad if completed 10th 8 years ago?
  10. Can I become a Chartered Accountant if I have studies Maths till 10th standard only?
  11. Is it possible to continue my diploma studies from 2nd year after discontinuing it few years back? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I do 12th standard in 2018 after completion of 10th standard 5 years back from now?
  13. Possibility to study Intermediate for a candidate who has completed 10th BSEB around 5 years ago? -- [New]
  14. Possibility to study HS for a candidate who has completed 10th CBSE 15 years ago?
  15. Is it possible to continue my studies in UK after completion of BDS course 2 years in India?
  16. Can I continue 3rd year of B.D.S course in UK if I have completed 2 years in India or I need to redo again from start?
  17. Will it be possible to continue my BDS studies in UK after completion of 2 years in India?
  18. Can I choose ITI after 10th or continue till 12th standard?
30th November 2017, 09:26 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I continue my studies in US from 2018 if I have completed till 10th standard in India and now 37 years old?

Yes you can pursue studies again. But you have told that you have discontinued after completing 10th. Then, if you are thinking to continue then you have to complete 10+2 first of all. As because without completing 12th you are not able to continue any other degree course so firstly complete intermediate.
After that you should go through any of the graduation degree course. And after completing intermediate you can also apply for some of the jobs. So, just go for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?