27th May 2011, 12:49 PM
Shivam king

How can I develop my interest in studies again? How to score good marks in science stream?

i m a 12th standard student .i had scored 75% in 10th standard but in 11th i totaly lost my interest in studies .now in 12th i was fail n going to repeat so pls tell me how can i develop my interest in studies again?

19th August 2011, 04:44 PM
chaitanya joshi
Member+

Thumbs up Re: How can I develop my interest in studies again? How to score good marks in science stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivam king View Post
i m a 12th standard student .i had scored 75% in 10th standard but in 11th i totaly lost my interest in studies .now in 12th i was fail n going to repeat so pls tell me how can i develop my interest in studies again?

dear friend,
you are a teenager right now and everyone faces some problem in teenage which somehow affects studies.but it is very important to overcome it.

the way to develop interest in studies back is the think about your parents.how much they work hard to pay your fees.how do they feel when you score less.what about their expectations from you.do you want to let them down??they might have thought to make you a good engineer or doctor..what about their dreams..you have to make it come true by any ways

only one thing you can do for your parents is study well.

dont use your mobile phone much,decrease the usage of fb,remember the days when you were a good student and your teachers were praising you,your friends were roaming around you.

look dear my gut feeling says that your friends are reason due to which you are unable to concentrate and if it is so then leave them.change your group.

hope you will get good marks in your exams

all the best buddy
30th August 2011, 02:46 AM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Default Re: How can I develop my interest in studies again? How to score good marks in science stream?

Dear friend,
I can say that you are very interested about study and concern about your career from the question you have asked.Now if you are losing concentration try to visit your relative's house for some day or go for a trip to any new place.Don't try to study all the time, take rest,play games,watch news then you can definitely concentrate on your study.
About the Science stream , science is a stream which can not be mugged up,try to understand what you are reading,it will be very interesting and easy for you and you can score good marks.

But one thing my friend don't just read for marks read to understand marks will come to you.
All the best.
10th September 2011, 02:22 PM
tanmayeetripathy

Default Re: How can I develop my interest in studies again? How to score good marks in science stream?

Hi,

-you must defeat and become the topper and then you gain confidence.when you gain
confidence you do better than your last performance.when the top ranker starts
teasing you that you didn't race her say that you can try and try till you race her make
challenge again to her.you have developed confidence isn't it now your interest and
your challenge starts strenthening and you feel somewhat improvement in studies and
hence you find more interest in studies than you usually do.this proverb is very true
isn't it:try,try till you succed..

-try to improve your concentration and don’t divert your mind...

-visualize for practice :

If you’ve got an important goal or task coming up and you’re feeling unsure about your
ability to do it, visualize it first! Many studies have been done on the power of
visualization, and the general consensus is that performing tasks and
activities mentally overand over again is equally as effective as performing them
physically! That means that visualization can serve as a powerful practice session that
helps you master anything – including better time management!

All the best..
27th September 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

i am in tamilnadu salem district. i am dinesh raj. i am studying 12th please answer my question what we are learn study ? why will became forget all the answer ? please reply the answer my relation e mail id is:[email protected]
5th October 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

How can i crack iit in only 4 months
6th October 2011, 12:33 PM
Balamurali.boddeti

hi friend,
you got nice percentage in your 10th class. but unfortunately you were diverted for some reason i wont ask what is the problem because for any one in the world have their own problems.
for 5th class student there are some problems they were seemed to be very silly for you because you are experienced and matured
for M.Tech student problems of B.Tech student may seem silly
life is to be experienced my dear friend
do not try to show your reasons overcome your problems and once again stand up

life is beautiful you have that opportunity do not loose it be confident and move

i want to say about few persons now
he was failed in 10th class for more than 3 times but now he is the famous person and role model to many persons he is my role model too.
he is none other than SACHIN TENDULKAR.
what is the difference between you and sachin he understood that he can achieve his goals and worked hard

forgot your problems and your past no one can change your past even this education and career forum but we all can modify your future try to understand my words this forum gave a great opportunity to make this interaction
aim your goal and work hard work hard work hard you will be the winner
first of all forget your past now restart your new life

we are all with you if you have any problems just share with us

all the very best
7th October 2011, 12:32 AM
sanjibdebnath33

science is a interesting subject. Don't try to memories. just read & try to understand everything. read with interest. Whatever you are reading read with mind.
7th October 2011, 12:35 AM
sanjibdebnath33

science is a interesting subject. Don't try to memories. just read & try to understand everything. read with interest. Whatever you are reading read with mind. enjoy your life. use fb, use mobile , enjoy tv. but when you go to study just study. use time management. its very helpful.
20th November 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

to score good marks just study that which you don't like
21st November 2011, 01:42 PM
honey gaba

Thumbs up Re: How can I develop my interest in studies again? How to score good marks in science stream?

hi friends
you can develop your interest in your studies.
Quote:
first of all you have to change your mind,I read a idiom in my childhood that FREE MIND IS THE HOUSE OF GIANT.some times we try to study but our mind doesn't permit us,we try to study sometimes at night but we can't.this all because of our mind so change your mind to studies.this process is very slow ,you can't change your mind at a time.so please try to change your mind and study,you will definitely clear your exams with good %age.
BEST OF LUCK.
17th December 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

how can i develop my interest in social science?
30th January 2012, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

To get interest in social science,just follow these 3 steps
1)Very basic - Atleast for 1 hour just open the book daily and see the content & go through things you have read once already(even a small topic), if u are not interested really in reading.Later you will definetly start reading topics by urself since your mind wont allow you to simply sit just watching the contents more than 4 days.
2) Make the note of important years (for eg.1947 - India got independence) on a white sheet and paste infront of your study table or in the place you just cant skip watching.Keep watching daily during your tea-time completely once and just move on.By doing so you overcome the boring job of sitting and memorizing things.But at the same time the content on white sheet gets to ur memory and gets stored in ur brain through visual pathways.
3)Although social science is a boring thing,It becomes more interesting once you read the topic and share it with somebody,can say stories to kid,can share info to ur siblings or parents from the book you read and can watch movies or animations on youtube regarding topics which makes you more interesting and you can understand the theory more easily rather than memorizing every time.
Proven method which i had followed during my school days.(My mark -99/100 from jayendra saraswathi vidyalaya,cbe.)Just follow these methods for 3 wks.U will rule the subject.Gud luk emperor!
8th February 2012, 12:51 PM
mudassirimam86

Smile Re: How can I develop my interest in studies again? How to score good marks in science stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivam king View Post
you are a good student ,don't get worried just start from basic and keep brushing up your basic knowledge ,then you can see your good result.
4th March 2012, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

I'm a 12th class student i like economics very much but when i open my book my mind diverts from book and i'm not able to study plz tell me how i can concentrate on my studies?
12th March 2012, 04:05 PM
dipti1829

the best thing is internet whatever or whenever u facing a problem in ur studies in any subject type the topic name in google, ready the description nicely, then in google wd every description diagram is repersented

when ever you learn something try to visualise your thoughts into diagram, make a diagram on a plain paper and attached with every topic so its very easily to remeber the bullet point in that topic..

we all love drawing, why use this talent in ur studies
14th March 2012, 03:31 PM
anusha.chittoor

hai,
you can get the interest in science if you are able to do the following thing:
Actually science book wiil be having the thing that which you can present around you.
how small topic you are learning also try to apply it .then you will never forget it.
Can i say an example :
Newton 's thrid law:" for every action there will be an equal and opposite reaction" this is the principal that which is used for launching the satellites.
we can use the same principal also in the really life how much hardwork you have done for writing the exam the same amount of marks you will be getting.
so, enjoy the topic you are studing then you will be the master of it nobody can reach .
hoping you will do the exam in the best way you can.
"all the best for your bright future"
bye bye
18th June 2012, 09:05 PM
dhivmyth

hello friend,
This is the status quo of most of the students going from tenth to 11th std and 12th std,first of all don't get dejected of failing.
Analyse :-
*where you go wrong, which is the area you are feeling to be tough to handle with.
*And most importantly try to know where you are strong, because this is more important to have a pass in the particular subject.

Ways to pass:-
*Go through your syllabus fully and mark your area of interests.
*Now take those marked portions of your syllabus and sum up for a pass and an average mark.
*Yes,now you are ready with it,get the materials and prepare well for those particularly chosen portion to pass.

You can pass easily if you prepare the chosen portions well,without omitting anything more from this.The above are only for a pass,for a strong subject knowledge you must go through everything.
And interest in the subject should come from within,do self motivations and go ahead in your path.
"All the best"

Dhivya.R
19th June 2012, 02:19 PM
dhivmyth

Hai friend,
You want to crack IIT its a nice thing to hear but I'm sorry to say this that it is really a tough task to clear IIT with just 4 months of preparation.It is tough but may be you can try ,ofcourse your sincere effects will not go in vain.....

The following can be done to crack IIT in 4 months of rigorous hardwork.....
*know the pattern fully and the syllabus.
*Have the NCERT books which are always a MUST for IIT.
*Pick the portions in which you are strong enough and work on it rigorously..
*I think you are aware of negative markings in IIT,so while answering give answers for those questions in which you are 90% and above sure of to avoid deduction in marks.
*Work for a maximum of 18hours a day in the 4 months period with full dedication.

Essential books to be referred:-

*NCERT-chemistry,physics and maths-XI,XII std
*O.P. Tandon,Organic Chemistry,Base Book
*O.P Agarwal,IITJEE Chemistry
*J.D. Lee,Inorganic Chemistry,Reference Book
*Halliday, Resnick & Walke ,Fundamentals of Physics
*Krotov ,Aptitude Test Problems in Physics
*S. L. Loney ,Trigonometry and Co-ordinate Geometry(maths) apart from text books-R.D. Sharma,R. S. Aggarwal.
*J. Edward ,Calculus..

The above are mentioned for reference, you can also refer other author books recommended by your seniors and teachers.If you sincerely work hard,you will surely have a close call for your counselling... & we are here to help you at any time...

"All the best"
Dhivya.R
9th July 2012, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

can you tel me how to memorise things in chemistry?
25th July 2012, 06:30 PM
N.Vasanthi

As you were a 12th student you have to concentrate in your studies first. Then you want a good relationship with good friends. Because now a days friends only being a part of life so if you have a wrong one then you can't study well and reach your goal. Then the other thing is you should have a self confident in yourself so therby you can achieve it. When you woke up first think that how you were studied before past two years and then analyse why we can't do now. Then always say in your mind that you can do it and say all is well. So you can throw your bad thoughts and can achieve your goal.
30th March 2013, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

I have secured 75 percentage mark in first semestet exam,but in secind semester I have got fear whether I can pass or not???,What can I do for that???
9th April 2013, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

How can I score good marks in commerce I don't know some basic concept but I want to become topper of my district now I m very confused I don't know why but I don't want to study much mean I get tried while study plz help me I score good marks in 10 but in 12 I think I will be not the toper
6th June 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

I want to get high marks in tet exam. i want your valuable suggestions,tips.
20th December 2013, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

I was a very good student till class 9th but after passing out class 9th I started doing mastii with my friends and day by day my studies are going worst I lost interest in studies I have done lot of mistakes and I hurted my parents,teachers ,and all my loving one .........I was a bright student earlier but I lost my studies ...my past was all to bad I wannna forgot all dt now again I wanna be good student ..again I want my interest back in studies my again I wanna be topper of my skul yet I m in class 11th plz plz plz help me to prepare my self again as a topper :-(
21st December 2013, 12:10 AM
sushri_mhnty

Dear sandeep you know the and solution better then others. You are a scolar who can achive such percentage in 10th how can he lose his mind. Nothing is wrong rightnow. You must know failure is the pilor of success. So dont worry and always try to be in a positive atmoshpere which will fresh your mind and grew your self confidence. You just your self confidence which you have to find out and i am sure deffinatly you will get your position back. One thing more have faith on yourself " yah i can do it" then nobody can defet you. All the best ![object Selection]
21st December 2013, 12:21 AM
sushri_mhnty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can you tel me how to memorise things in chemistry?
dear still you cant try to understand the topic you could not memorise it. Ok if you dont understand and trying to remember it by writing or reading loudly then at the end movement you will start forgeting one by one. According to you you can write randomly untill you remember. But just think my point which will better for you. Thank & hope for the best.
4th January 2014, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: How can I develop my interest in studies again? How to score good marks in science stream?

You can have interest in study by making science experiments yourself and be practical.Have concentration.Don't forget your parents are spending money for you
6th March 2017, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

hi, I can study and score more marks, but that's not the problem, I will get tired and I will lose concentration just after 30 - 40 mins of reading, and the main is staring trouble I do circus to get concentration to sit in one place and study, any solution for this?
2nd October 2017, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

How can I develop my internet in studies again ? I am a 2nd year Bsc nursing student though I had a lot of interest during my 1st year but now I have lost my internet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?