9th July 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I distribute the 8 hours of studying throughout the day?

i want to study 8 hours a day. can any one help me to distribute the 8 hours of study in a day

11th July 2011, 12:37 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I distribute the 8 hours of studying throughout the day?

Dear friend,

The best time to study is at night because at that time you get peace and silence and you mind also too concentrated towards study.

I give you the best schedule for Study:

1st slot:4pm to 5:30pm
2nd slot:6pm to 8:30pm
3rd slot:9:30pm to 11:30 pm
4th slot:12pm to 2:30 pm

And take care of one point that after 1hour each you have to take 5 min rest.
12th July 2011, 01:55 PM
deepraj535

hello friend,
i believe that first of all you should get up early so that the day will look fresh to you.And doctors say that after every 50 mins take a rest of 5-7 min.
so the timings according to me is:
1. 7am-9am
TAKE YOUR BREAKFAST
2. 10am-12noon
TAKE BATH AND HAVE LUNCH
3. 2pm-4-pm
THEN YOU MAY SLEEP OR ROAM WITH FRIENDS
4 7pm-9pm
IF YOU WISH TO FURTHER STUDY THEN CONTINUE....THEN SLEEP WELL TO MAKE A NEW BEGINING THE NEXT DAY!!

good luck
12th July 2011, 01:59 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

It is indeed a great idea to study 8 hours a day. There has always been a debate on if a student has to do his studies in the morning or in the night. So you will have to first figure out which timing is more comfortable for you. It should be kept in mind that you should not over do your study time. You need time to relax too. So you can divide your 8 hours of intended study time as 4 two hour study period. After every 2 hours, you can take a 15-30 minute break.
23rd February 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

I have only twenty days for exams and I had prepared anything,
what to now sir, how many hours I want to study.
22nd June 2012, 12:06 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How can I distribute the 8 hours of studying throughout the day?

Hi

At first I want to tell you that you have not mentioned which subject or course you are studying. So it is really not possible to tell you in details as to what subjects you should include in your time table.

However if you wish to devote 8 hours to your study time table, I would suggest you a few points that you try to keep in mind while making up your time table.

First of all ask yourself if you are study at night or day. Which is the time when you can concentrate the most and also learn your study materials and stuffs.
Once decided, I would suggest you to devote most of the time for that only.

Now if you want to keep a systematic time table, then you can devote equal hours in the day as well as in the night times.
I would suggest you to take enough gaps in between your study schedules.

If you study at a stretch for 2 hours, then take a break of 10-15 minutes after that.
Also do not try hard beyond your span of concentration. Thats where most people work hard and yet do not get success.

Study 2 hours each in every time of the day. Morning, Afternoon, Late Evening and Early Morning/Late Night..

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
22nd June 2012, 09:50 AM
jyoti91

Hi dear friend,

At first I want to tell you that you have not mentioned which subject or course you are studying. So it is really not possible to tell you in details as to what subjects you should include in your time table.

However if you wish to devote 8 hours to your study time table, I would suggest you a few points that you try to keep in mind while making up your time table.

First of all ask yourself if you are study at night or day. Which is the time when you can concentrate the most and also learn your study materials and stuffs.

Now if you want to keep a systematic time table, then you can devote equal hours in the day as well as in the night times.

If you study at a stretch for 2 hours, then take a break of 10-15 minutes after that.
Also do not try hard beyond your span of concentration. Thats where most people work hard and yet do not get success.

Study 2 hours each in every time of the day. Morning, Afternoon, Late Evening and Early Morning/Late Night..

Hope this helps

All the best

thank you
22nd June 2012, 10:44 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

I cannot dictate you when to eat and when to sleep. But i can certainly help you to utilize time time judiciously by remembering some key points.

We students don't utilize the time properly for revision work. So i would recommend you to start your day with some revision work to see how much you have been able to grasp yesterday's work. This will help you to keep a track of your performance level.

This should not take much time if you have prepared the lesson properly.

Then the day should start with some subjects which requires you to rack your brain a bit too much. In the morning you will be in a fresh mind so things will seem much easier.

After sometime if it seems tiring then take some rest or switch to some other subjects. I would suggest mathematics here to rewind.

Don't overstress yourself by trying to study 8 hours at a stretch then you would not be able to retain anything remember.

Everyday make sure that you give attention to two subjects and mathematics should be the constant one.

Don't ignore mathematics at all. And if you have a phobia then it won't be a bad idea to start your day with mathematics even. Personal experience says that sitting with mathematics at 5am is very refreshing.

Good luck
22nd June 2012, 11:46 AM
janvi roy

[B]Dear friend,
When you yourself are confused that in which time you should study then should our suggestions help you out? Well,i found you to be serious regarding your studies so thats a good thing. Devotion towards study is a fine thing...
Okay,now be clear in which part of the day you are free and set your routine upon that. I wont suggest you that in which part of the day you should study but i would suggest you to find out in which part of the day you can concentrate more. Do that. And distribute your study time according to that.and studying by time is not a thing to do,when you gain your full attention over study study for as long as you want to. Best of luck. Regards
22nd June 2012, 03:34 PM
jyotiprakash2108

Location: 91/3 pratap nagar, sanganer,Jaipur 302021,Rajasthan,India

time schedule is depend on you
according to me you can do study more and more time but that depend on your day schedule.
according to me time will be
4am-8 am
10am-12 am
3pm-5pm
8/9pm-12pm
these time may be suitable for you if you are doing self study.
22nd June 2012, 05:29 PM
samuelmendonsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have only twenty days for exams and I had prepared anything,
what to now sir, how many hours I want to study.

Don't be panic at first, first 7 says you read out your books carefully you can take guidance from your teachers or some brilliant friend or parents.
understand topics and start learning and write what you learn
this will give you learning as well aswriting practice that will be helpful in your exams too.
give time according to the level of subjects, try to get up early in the morning this will help you considerably.
best of luck
god bless you
22nd June 2012, 06:13 PM
Paras Gopani

hello,
dear friend as you are a student you have no work accept studing so may be following time table help you :
early morning:5 to 7
morning:9 to 11
afternoon: 3 to 5
evening :6 to 8

i would suggest you to take 5 minute rest between every hour of study.
and also it would be better to study in the morning because then the mind is fresh which is very important for concentration
Hope it's useful
22nd June 2012, 09:19 PM
GURINDER BILLING

hi friend...!!
you have to make the strict time table for this,according to me it can be:-

4am-7am
4pm-6pm
8pm-11pm
other left hours you can do your other activities.
after 12 you can sleep easily with free mind...
so all the best,try for this dear...!!
24th June 2012, 12:12 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

hello friend..!!

->i believe that first of all you should get up early so that the day will look fresh to you.

->As doctors say that after every 50 mins take a rest of 5-7 min.
so the timings according to me is:
1. 7am-9am
TAKE YOUR BREAKFAST

2. 10am-12noon
TAKE BATH AND HAVE LUNCH

3. 2pm-4-pm
THEN YOU MAY SLEEP OR ROAM WITH FRIENDS

4 7pm-9pm
IF YOU WISH TO FURTHER STUDY THEN CONTINUE....

->THEN SLEEP WELL TO MAKE A NEW BEGINING THE NEXT DAY!!

thank u..!!

try this dear...!!

all the best..!!
26th June 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: How can I distribute the 8 hours of studying throughout the day?

[QUOTE=jyoti91;2364066]Hi dear friend,

Study 2 hours each in every time of the day. Morning, Afternoon, Late Evening and SDRGDSZDSFHSGNFSDXFSGHTE WHEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
10th November 2012, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me:
How to study many hours without getting mentally tired and without getting tired after a few hours of study? Give me some tips as I sometimes go according to my feelings? Thank you!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?