22nd October 2015, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

How should I attend school if getting bored but have to secure 75% attendance? How much hours I need to study for scoring above 90% marks?

Hello,
I have already started studying from now and I have done 40% of study till now and I have alot of time to study but I hate to go to school and gets
bored in school and also for 10th there is 75% attendance needed how should I try to go school and important thing that how much hours should I study in a day to score above 90% in Board exam?

28th October 2015, 08:27 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: How should I attend school if getting bored but have to secure 75% attendance? How much hours I need to study for scoring above 90% marks?

You must need to study at least 4-5 hours in a day to score 90% above marks. Just follow the steps given below to score high marks.

Stick to your syllabus: Don’t put unnecessary pressure on yourself by studying more than the scope of your syllabus. Nothing apart from the prescribed syllabus will appear in your exams.

Refresher books are for revision: The key to success in the exams is to always start with NCERT textbooks. Use refresher books or guides only to refresh what you have already studied. This will confuse you less.

No ‘guess papers’ at the start: These papers are for practising, only when you have finished revising the entire syllabus of a subject, at least once. By starting with these you will end up confusing yourself and panicking.

Avoid peer pressure: Always prepare for the exams as per your needs and abilities. Studying what’s outside of your syllabus just because your friends are doing so could prove to be a waste of time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?