8th November 2011, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

How can I do B.Tech or BE from AICTE approved College being an Employee and have less time to do regular B.Tech?

how can i do b.tech or b.e from A.I.C.T.E approved college?. im a employee of company so i have not soo much time to do regular b.tech

30th January 2012, 11:23 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do B.Tech or BE from AICTE approved College being an Employee and have less time to do regular B.Tech?

If you are an employee in a company and have no time to attend regular classes in a college, then you can do B.tech/B.E in correspondence.

Some of the B.tech colleges approved by AICTE providing distance learning are given below:

CeroNet Institute of Higher Education

Indira Gandhi National Open University

Osmania University

Annamalai University

Sikkim Manipal University Distance Education

Mumbai University

Jain Vishva Bharati Institute

Kota Open University and many more.

But if you don't want to do correspondence courses then,you can do regular classes but if you are unable to attend classes everyday, then talk to the principal and HOD and tell them your problems, they will surely arrange something for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?