22nd April 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Courses available after B.Com except MBA? Information about Costing Management course after B.Com?

what are the courses available after b.com except mba and plz tell me about the course 'COSTING MANAGEMENT' after b.com?

8th July 2011, 07:07 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available after B.Com except MBA? Information about Costing Management course after B.Com?

There are lots of courses that you can do after your B.com instead of M.B.A. The advantage of M.B.A is that it gives you exposure both technically and practically. Since you are a B.Com you can go for courses such as M.Com. Now, Costing management is an additional course done by many people. Many companies suggest the employees in the manager cadre to do this course. This will improve the performance of the managers.
13th September 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses available after B.Com except MBA? Information about Costing Management course after B.Com?

B com kay bad kya karna chahy plz tel me
2nd November 2011, 03:06 PM
anju anju

hello,

after b.com you can go for,

-M.COM (master of commerce)
-LLB (this is of 5 years course if you do after inter but as you finished your b.com then it will complete withing 3 years)
-c.a (chartered accountant)
-c.s (company secritary)
-icwa (cost and works accountants)
-MCA (mater of computer applications- if you did b.com (computers))

all the best
3rd November 2011, 10:21 AM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Courses available after B.Com except MBA? Information about Costing Management course after B.Com?

hello,

-LLB (this is of 5 years course if you do after inter but as you finished your b.com then it will complete withing 3 years)
-c.s (company secritary)

all the best
15th December 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Hai there, please suggest me any course in MBA after B.Com (regular) but not much of accounts or maths only theory.
15th December 2011, 11:04 PM
prashant more

Wink Re: Courses available after B.Com except MBA? Information about Costing Management course after B.Com?

There are lots of courses that you can do after your B.com instead of M.B.A. The advantage of M.B.A is that it gives you exposure both technically and practically. Since you are a B.Com you can go for courses such as M.Com. Now, Costing management is an additional course done by many people. Many companies suggest the employees in the manager cadre to do this course. This will improve the performance of the managers.
15th December 2011, 11:40 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear....
The courses after B.com are as follows in this following chart ....

good luck.......
15th December 2011, 11:54 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear

i give one chart to decide what you take

you decide your choice..............
15th December 2011, 11:59 PM
neo-rocks

Hi dear,

-c.s (company secritary)

Thanks
9th January 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

i am in b.com final year, i am really interested in field of law, an i am confused between courses of mba , cs and llb. pl suggest me which course will be most useful for me after b.com and aslo is it possible to study mba in finance and cs together
23rd January 2012, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Hello,
plz tell me wht type of professional course i will do after b.com except Mba, CS, CA...plz tell me
30th January 2012, 10:24 PM
Rapchik007

-c.s (company secritary)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?